19. Cramps and i dont know what to do

Xavier POV

When I got out of the shower, I went to the main bedroom to see Nevah laid on my bed curled up cutely. Her long dirty blonde hair sprawled out on my pillow as she watched cat in the hat. A film all my siblings have loved in the past, including me.

She had her back to me so I decided to quietly go up to her and lay down. My arms wrapped around her making my little Nevah squeal and giggle. I kissed her cheek a bunch of times making the giggle last.

"Hello." She smiled at me.

"Hello." I returned the smile and kissed her lips. I turned us so she was laid on the bed and I was between her legs with my chest on her stomach. Nevah kept on laughing making it harder to kiss the small girl.

"Will you stop laughing." I chuckled and put my hands on her sides.

"W-why?" She asked.

"Because then I can't kiss you. You're laughing too much, and as much as I love hearing you laugh and giggle," I tickled her sides to make her laugh. "I love kissing you to."

"Sorry." Nevah blushed and placed her hands on my cheeks then pulled me to her again where she kissed me. I moved up the bed making Nevah slide down so I was hovering over her. One hand holding me up and the other one on her cheek caressing it. Her skin so soft that I always want to be touching her. Not like that ya nasty, I know what some of you are thinking.

"Xavier? Is Nevah in there?" Hope knocked on the door.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Yeah, she had a nightmare last night so asked to stay with me. She said you and Bella wouldn't wake up." I called out, the first part being true anyway.

"Is she awake? Mum has breakfast for her."

"No, she's not. I'll wake her for you. Let me just get dressed, I'm sure your friend doesn't want to wake up to my dick in her face."

"You slept naked?" Hope said, disgust lacing her voice.

"No dipshit, I just got out of the shower. Now go away so I can get dressed and wake up your friend." I rolled my eyes. I could tell Hope did the same thing and walked off.

"What?" I chuckled when I turned back to Nevah who was smiling at me.

"N-nothing." She whispered and pulled me down to kiss her again. I love it when she initiates the kisses, I love it how she dominates me when she pulls me to her.

After a few minutes, we pulled away so Nevah could breathe. I planted a kiss on her nose and stood up.

"Come on, we better go downstairs." I told her. Nevah nodded and pecked my lips. I got up and quickly slid some shorts on then went downstairs with her.
~~~~~~~

"Mum, can Nevah stay again tonight please?" Bella asked her.

"If she had a nightmare last night, don't you think she would feel more comfortable in her own home?" Mum replied.

"Oh, ok." Bella sighed and nodded.

"I-If y-you want m-me to s-stay again I-I can. O-only I-if it's ok w-with y-your parents." Nevah told Bella.

My little sister perked up and nodded fast. My mum and dad laughed at my sisters eagerness to have her friend stay. They agreed so Nevah went back to the care home, yet the others don't know about that.

Half an hour later, Nevah came back with new clothes. I'm sure another bruise as well.
~~~~~~~

Once again, Nevah had knocked my door, only this time she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What happened." I pulled her to my chest and shut the door leading the small girl to my bed. We laid down and I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I-I d-don't f-feel g-good." Nevah whispered and held her belly.

When I looked at her shorts, of course it was there. She had white shorts on so it wasn't rocket science to know what I'm going on about.

"You're on your period, baby. Do you know how to take care of all that?" I asked her.

"W-what's a-a period?" She frowned. "I-I've n-never had one b-before."

"Ok. Want me to get my mum to tell you all about it? I'm not exactly the best person to do all that."

"Y-you don't have it?" Nevah looked at me sadly.

"No baby. Girls get periods to get rid of tissue that is no longer needed. It prepares the uterus for pregnancy, where the egg is when it's fertilised." I explained, science at school comes in handy.

"O-oh. W-why d-does it hurt so much?" She looked up at me with her red, glossy eyes.

"The muscles tense which gives you cramps. Some girls say that it tells them when they get their period, like a warning almost so they can prepare to get pads and tampons."

Nevah nodded and put her face to my chest.

"Want me to get my mum?" I asked again. She nodded again. I kissed head and went to my mum and dads room. I knocked on the door and went in. My mum was passed out but my dad was still awake.

"What's up bud?" He smiled a little.

"Nevah got her first period. Does mum have anything that she can use?" I told him.

"First? As in she's never had it before?" He frowned a little. I nodded. He got up and went into his and my mums bathroom then came back out a minute later.

"There you go." My dad handed me an unopened pack of pads. "I'm not sure how these work because your mum doesn't really use them. Maybe wake one of the girls to help her."

"Lia's a bitch so she won't help, and the twins sleep like the dead, they won't wake up until morning. I'll figure it out." I told him.

I left the room and went back into mine. "My dad gave me some pads, but I don't know how they work. If you want to google it on my phone you can." I told Nevah.

She nodded and got my phone from my bedside table. "I g-got it." She whispered.

"Do you want new underwear and pyjama trousers from the girls room?" I asked her. She nodded and went into the bathroom. I quickly went into the girls room and picked out clean underwear and some pj bottoms.

Once I got to my room, I knocked the bathroom door to which Nevah opened it and took the things from my hand.

Soon enough, we were laid on my bed again. One of my hands were on my girls belly like a hot water bottle to try and ease her pain. My other hand was being played with my Nevah. Her fingers laced mine and it went in a cycle, her playing with my hand until she fell asleep. And I did too not long after her.

I fell asleep with Nevah in my arms. One of the best feelings.