37. Two years later

Xavier POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear abeja, happy birthday to you." I sung softly to my girlfriend. A smile made its way on to her lips as she stretched.

"Thank you." Nevah whispered and opened her eyes.

"The big one six. Where's all the time gone?" I chuckled. I leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. Nevah's hands went on my cheeks while mine went to her hips. I got on top of her, getting her in the mood for her birthday present.

"Ready for your present?" I kissed her neck while my hands went to her shorts and started pulling them down.

Nevah let out a small moan and bucked up her hips. I went under the covers and lifted up her T-shirt, well my T-shirt she was wearing and kissed her belly. Before I could even pull her panties down, the door swung open.

"For fuck sake." I growled and got up. "Haven't you heard of knocking?" U glared at Izzy and Hope.

"Shut up. We're here to see our best friend for presents." Bella rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. I groaned and rolled over burying my face in my pillow.

"Where's mum?" I looked at the twins.

"Downstairs." Hope rolled her eyes.

"Mamá ven a buscar a los mocosos." I yelled. (Mum come get the brats)

"Tienes que llamarlos mocosos todo el tiempo?" Nevah frowned at me.
(Do you have to call them brats all the time)

"Si." I answered shortly. (Yes)

"No tu no." My girlfriend rolled her eyes. "Dejarlas ser."
(No you don't. Leave them be)

"I'll leave them be when they actually give me time to eat you out." I said burying my face between her boobs so it came out muffled.

"Will you stop it?" Nevah giggled.

"No." I replied and bit her boob playfully.

"Ok, maybe we'll go." Hope and Izzy stated and got up.

"Shut the door." I called out. All I got was a 'whatever' back as they left. The door shut letting me know they were gone. "Can I give you your present now?"

"Later. That way I can give it to you back. We better get downstairs before your mum comes up." Nevah laughed. Just like that, the door opened again and my mum walked in.

"Happy birthday Nevah." My mum smiled at her.

"Mum." I whined and hid my face more into Nevah's chest. My arms wrapped around her body while her hands played with my hair.

"What? I've come to wish Nevah a happy birthday. We have your gift downstairs honey." Mum turned to her.

"Thank you paisley. You didn't have to though." Nevah told her.

"Ok, ok. I'm getting in the shower." I groaned and got out of bed.

"He's so moody." I heard my mum laugh.

"Tell me about it." Nevah giggled.

"I wouldn't be moody if you and the twins would actually let me eat breakfast." I shot back.

"It's downstairs if you're hungry." My mum shrugged.

"Not food mum. Nevah. I want to eat Nevah but you and the twins won't let me. Goodbye, I'm going for a shower." I said dramatically and slammed the door shut to the en suit.

Once the water was hot, I took off my clothes and stood under the shower as the hot water went down my back. After five minutes, the door opened and closed again before I felt arms around my waist. Nevah's bare chest squished to my back, making me turn around and push her to the corner against the glass of the shower.

I attached my lips to her neck making sure to leave a hickey in its place. Nevah's hands stayed on my chest while mine cupped her arse giving it a squeeze every couple seconds.

"You're so dramatic." Nevah laughed.

"You would to if you were trying to give me head on my birthday." I pouted. Nevah laughed at my childish face, she stood on her toes to plant a kiss on my pout making me smile.

"They wouldn't get a chance to come into the room because I would have woken you up by giving you head. And by the time the family get here we would be in the shower." She shrugged.

"God you're so dirty." I smirked and bit my bottom lip. "Me likey." I pulled her closer to me by her hips.

"You can sort that out yourself." Nevah gestured to my standing hard member.

"Or you could give me head and I'll eat you out after." I raised an eyebrow keeping my smirk.

"I don't know Xavier. We've got family downstairs." She said. In one swift motion, Nevah was against the shower wall with her legs over my shoulders. Her glistening heat right in front of me, so wet and ready for me.

"Enjoy baby." I smirked at her and started my feast. Moan after moan came out of Nevah sending it right to my hardened member, making it even more harder if possible. With one hand holding Nevah up, my other went down to my erection to ease it. My tongue did the same rhythm my hand was so we could both feel the same sort of pleasure.

"Ugh. Argh, Xavier." Nevah moaned as her fingers gripped my dark curls. I let out a moan of my own, the vibrations making Nevah's walls tighten around my tongue. I used my thumb from my hand holding her up to rub her bundle of nerves which only made her back arch and a loud moan come from her.

Soon enough, that familiar build up came. Nevah let out a moan as she came undone. I lapped up all her juices while I still pumped myself. Cumming not long after.

Nevah's legs shook around my shoulders letting me know she came hard. Both our chests rose and fell heavily as we came down from our highs.

"Happy birthday baby." I breathed out with a smirk and kissed Nevah's thigh.