15. Dont leave me

Xavier POV

Nevah sat in a small bra which was clearly too small for her. I didn't dwell on that part too much, I just focused on getting these wounds clean. Anger built on me thinking of different ways she got like this. The ones on her tell me she didn't do it, yet the ones on her wrists make me think it was both her and someone else. But I can't get my head straight because of all the blood.

When her vest came off the blood was still dripping down the poor girls back and on to my bed. She cried and screamed out in pain whenever I dabbed the ones on her back with the alcohol wipe to clean it. My left hand went to her leg and gave it a reassuring squeeze before letting her take my hand to hold on to.

After I was done, she let go of my hand. I packed away the first aid kit and put it back in my bathroom.

"Go have a shower, I'll get you some clothes from the girls' room, ok?" I told her softly. She nodded and went into my bathroom while I went to the twins room. I only got shorts and panties since a bra would only hurt her back more touching the open wounds. Then I'll give her one of my T-shirt's to wear so it's loose and barely touches the cuts on her chest and back.

Once I got the clothes, I went back to my room and into the wardrobe to get a black T-shirt for her.

"Nevah." I knocked the door. "I got clothes for you."

"O-ok." Came her weak response. I entered the bathroom and set the clothes on the sink, keeping my eyes off her.

"Clothes are next to the sink. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I told her and went to walk away. I didn't expect Nevah to grab my hand making me turn and look at her. My eyes on her eyes only.

"P-please d-don't l-leave m-me." Her voice wavered and bottom lip shook with tears forming in her beautiful doe eyes.

A soft smile came on to my lips and nodded. She stepped away from me and back under the water while I got undressed. As soon as I was in the shower with her, Nevah wrapped her arms around me and sobbed in my chest. One arm was secured around her while my hand stroked her hair a bit.

The water was on her mostly which was good for her back since it'd clean the cuts. It would sting like a bitch for her though. Maybe that's why she's crying.

"It hurts, it hurts." Nevah cried out over and over again. All I could do was hold her close to me, not too tightly so I don't hurt her, that's the last thing I want to do. But her loud sobs made me hold her tight and close to me.

"It's ok, I've got you. You're alright." I whispered softly to her. My hands went to the back of her thighs and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her face buried in the crook of my neck as she cried. I turned the water off and walked out of the shower.

Since Nevah's so short I was able to wrap a towel around my waist and have one on her. Her chest touching mine with a towel on her back to dry her off. I got the clothes with one hand and the other securely around the small girl.

I laid her on my bed and quickly dried myself and put some shorts on then went back to the small girl. Carefully, I dried Nevah and slipped on the clothes. Once again, I picked her up taking her downstairs where it was much cooler than my room.

We both laid on the sofa watching Toy story, hoping it would get her mind of what's on it. Only if I could know what was going on inside that head of hers. She laid on my chest and her cheek on my shoulder watching the film.

"T-thank y-you." Nevah whispered and looked at me. God her voice can turn me on. Not the time Xavier.

"What for amor?" I smiled softly at her. "What have I done for you to thank me?"

"F-for h-helping m-me w-with m-my c-cuts." She told me.

"Mi amor what happened? Did someone do this to you?" I kept my voice soft and quiet, showing her that she could tell me and I wouldn't hurt her.

Tears started steaming down her cheeks yet she didn't look away. "B-boys a-at the care home."

"They did this to you? Why?" I wanted her to take me to them so I could give them what they deserved. But kept calm so I wouldn't scare her.

"I-I don't k-know. T-they do it a-all the time." She sniffled. I couldn't help but catch how she's starting talk less with the stutter. Does that mean she trusts me?

"You can stay here for as long as you like, ok? You don't have to go back. What care home is it so I can call up and tell them you're here."

"N-no. J-John is in on I-it to." Nevah quickly got out.

"What? So John is the one that owns the care home yet he lets boys bully you, no abuse you. How long has this been going on for?" I asked her. Desperation in my voice, I needed to know what the fuck was going on.

Nevah nodded and laid on my chest again. "The boys are all older." She whispered, her voice cracking as well. Her first sentence she didn't stutter, at all. I placed my fingers under her chin so she could look at me again.

I pulled her up closer to me carefully and placed my lips on hers. Slowly, I started to move my lips. A pace that Nevah could keep up with since I'm guessing this is her first kiss. But nonetheless she kissed back.

After a minute or two, I pulled away and looked at the beautiful girl. "You're mine Mi amor, all mine." I whispered.