8. Meeting her

Xavier POV

When I got home from college, I went to my room and had a quick shower. Once in joggers, I sat on my balcony smoking my cigarette like usual. Since it's summer I never wear a T-shirt around the house no matter who comes or not. My opinion is that if they don't like it then they don't come.

It's my house, I live here so if they don't like seeing me half naked then they don't get to come here. It's my way of thinking which makes perfect sense to me. My mum tells me not to be rude and put a T-shirt on. In the end I just go to my room and wait for the person to leave.

But enough about that. While smoking I heard the front door open and my two little sisters come in. Five minutes later, my bedroom door opened and Hope appeared next to me.

"What?" I groaned out.

"Come meet mine and Bella's new friend. She's staying tomorrow night so you have to come meet her." My little sister told me.

"No Hope." I rolled my eyes and took a drag of my cigarette. Only got hope to take it from my fingers and throw it off the balcony. "Hey!" I yelled.

"Come and meet my friend. Mum said you have to." She crossed her arms and stuck a hip out. God I wish this was Bella because she actually knows the meaning of no.

"I'm eighteen years old. I don't have to do something if I don't want to. I'm an adult." I told her.

"You're an arsehole. Just come meet her so you don't scare her with your ugly face tomorrow." Hope pulled my hand with all her might which made me move less than half an inch.

"Nice try munchkin, not strong enough. Maybe I won't meet your friend at all and I'll go my whole life not knowing her." I stated and stood up going to my bed.

Before I reached my bed, I felt hands on my back and Hope push me to my bedroom door. It amused me how much she was trying to get me to meet her friend that most likely wouldn't last.

"Xavier, please." Hope sighed. I rolled my eyes and pushed her out of my room and followed my little sister downstairs. She ran into the living room while I walked in. I stood by the door with my hands at the top showing off my chest, six pack and tattoos. What can I say? I work out.

Stood by Bella and Hope was a dirty blonde haired girl. Her cheeks bright red and light brown eyes looking into my blue ones.

"Xavier this is Nevah. Mine and Hope's beat friend." Bella told me with a proud smile.

"Nevah." I whispered to myself. I walked up to her and stuck my hand out. She flinched hard and her eyes glossed over. I moved my hand away and frowned while looking at my parents who had the same look as me.

"You alright?" I asked her. She seemed to shiver when she heard my deep voice.

"Y-yes." She whispered.

"Ok." I drawled out. "I'm Xavier." I stuck my hand out again for her to shake. Only this time she didn't flinch as hard as she did the first time.

"N-Nevah." She hesitantly slipped her hand to mine. Her hand was soft and small compared to my rough large ones. After a moment of shaking hands I pulled away but it looked like she still want my hand in hers.

I moved to stand next to the door again so I could sneak away if I wanted to. My parents started speaking to each other in Spanish, Lia on her phone, Finn occupied by the tv and the twins talking Nevah's ear off.

As i stood by the door, I leaned against it with my arms crossed. My eyes stayed on the small girl sat between my sisters. Against my 6ft4 height, she's tiny, no more than five foot. I'd say she's around 4ft11 maybe. Either way she's still absolutely tiny compared to me.

Everything seems to be small on her. If the girls didn't say she was their friend I'd believe she was younger than fourteen. Even with all the thoughts going through my head I couldn't seem to get my eyes off the small girl. Her dirty blonde hair going down her back in waves, her light brown eyes held worry which I wanted to erase. Her pink plump lips, cute button nose, everything about her is gorgeous.

Hold up the fucking horses. What did I just think? My little sisters friend is gorgeous? I mean, yeah she is, very gorgeous, hell I'd go as far as calling her beautiful.

Oh what the fuck is wrong with me? She's fucking fourteen years old. I shouldn't be thinking of her like this. It's wrong, god it's wrong but it feels so right to think of her like that.

"Xavier." My dad pulled my from my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I looked at him.

"You good bud?" He smirked at me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I frowned. He flicked his eyes to my bottom half then back to my eyes. When I looked down I saw that my member was standing tall.

Luckily none of the others were looking, only my mum and dad. I huffed out and walked away. I've barely spoke to the girl and she filling up my mind making me rock hard.

Fuck, she's staying tomorrow as well. Fuck!