18. You make me...

Mature⚠️ you know what I'm like, last warning, this book is mature and will have mature chapters later on. If you don't like that sort of stuff please don't read on, but if you continue I hope you enjoy. Thank you all that have read so far😊

Xavier POV

The sun shone on my face, a small body moved around trying to escape my arms. All I did was hold her tighter making Nevah squirm and giggle, the best sound I could ever hear.

"Stop loving abeja." I mumbled, my voice deep and full of sleep.

"I-I n-need to pee." Nevah told me with a giggle. I opened my eyes and smirked at her. My hands went to her sides and started tickling her making that angelic laugh fill my ears like it did last night.

"Xavier." She tried to get my hands as she laughed. "S-stop, I-I'm going to pee myself."

I stopped my movements and looked at her beautiful face. My thumb ran across her bottom lip slowly wanting to memorise every small detail of her lip.

"Eres tan hermosa para mi." I run the back of my fingers down her cheek. Blush crept up on her cheeks making me smile that bit wider at the cuteness this girl never fails to show me. (You're so beautiful to me)

"I don't u-understand you." Nevah whispered.

"I said you're so beautiful to me." I kissed her nose, making the bridge crinkle cutely.

"You make me feel safe." She whispered to me.

"You make me a better person." I told her.

"You make me feel beautiful." She said.

"You make me smile more than anyone ever has."

"You make me feel beautiful, even though I'm not."

"You make me feel a whole damn zoo, not just butterflies. And you are beautiful, so so beautiful." I told her.

"You make me feel loved." Nevah whispered.

"You make me feel loved to." I smiled softly at her. "I love your eyes, your cute button nose, your long hair. Your cute stutter that seems to be wearing away." I chuckled lightly. "And I love you."

"I love you to. You make me happy." She smiled and leaned up to kiss me. I kissed back, making it soft and slow not rough and fast.

Like last night, a soft moan came from Nevah making my member twitch. As much as I want to hear her moaning under me and seeing her lost in pleasure, I can't take the last piece of innocence she has left... well at least not yet.

"Baby you have to stop moaning when I kiss you." I told her as I kissed her neck.

"W-why?" She breathed out.

"You're so innocent abeja. It's too cute." I looked down at her from hovering over her. We got like this when I started tickling her.

"Xavier w-what is moaning?" She asked. Her cheeks brightening red and a smile of embarrassment came on her lips when she asked.

"That little noise you made when I kissed you, that's called a moan. You do it when you feel good, or when someone is giving you pleasure." I explained to her.

"O-ok." Nevah nodded. "Can I go pee now." An adorable giggle came from her. I chuckled, pecked her lips then rolled on to my back and put my hands behind my head as I watched my beautiful girlfriend walk to the bathroom.

It's weird thinking I have a girlfriend now. She's my first one, and for once it's not all about sex. I don't want her for that at all. Her innocence and little aura pulled me and has me caged under lock and key that Nevah holds. And I don't want her to unlock the door because I've never been happier.

When Nevah came back, she got back into bed with me. I laid on top of her and kissed her neck. Only small pepper kisses, because knowing me I'd want to go through with marking what's mine. She giggled and put one hand by my head where her fingers slid into my hair. I groaned liking the way this girl naturally puts her fingers in my hair and tugs it without knowing what she does to me.

Ok, I'm sorry. I have a kink of people pulling my hair, and I like handcuffs so... ok this just got real awkward. Anyway, Nevah held me close to her while my hands stayed on her hips. My lips not missing a spot of her neck or shoulder with kisses.

Nevah let out a small moan as I started kissing her neck, not just light kisses.

"You like that baby?" I smirked and carried on kissing her neck, leaving trails of wetness from my tongue. I only got a small moan from her and a tug on my hair making me grunt out loudly. My joggers tenting which I'm sure she could feel on her leg.

"W-what's that?" She breathed out. Her leg slowly came up and started rubbing against my hard on. I groaned and kissed her neck a bit more pretty sure leaving a hickey.

"Baby stop with the leg." I told her and held her thigh still.

"There was something p-poking me." Nevah sighed.

"Sorry." I pulled away from her neck and looked at her. "I'm going to have a shower, you can put the tv on if you want to. I love you." I pecked her lips.

"Love you to." She smiled and pulled me back for a deeper kiss.

When I was able to get out of bed, half an hour later of me and Nevah goofing around, I was able to get in the shower. I was still hard as a rock so it was hard not to touch myself.

I tried a cold shower since Nevah is on the other side of the bathroom door and could easily hear me. But a cold shower didn't work so I was stuck with a very, hard prominent boner.

So I leaned against the wall and bit my hand to muffle the moans. It all came out but was muffled by my hand as I bit down on it. Nevah's name came from me followed by moans from me.

The thoughts of her underneath me filled my head, moaning and writhing as I pound into her. I squeezed my shaft a little and ran my thumb over the tip. My hips bucked and my shaft twitched then I released.

Never have I ever came harder than I did just then. A loud moan ripped through me making it come out louder than the other moans. I just hope Nevah couldn't hear me, especially with that last one.

Oh fuck, I just jerked off thinking about a fourteen year old... who's my girlfriend... who has my mind filled of her not sex, weed and alcohol. What the hell is going on?

Whatever it is, I love it.

A/N: Last one tonight. Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊