42. Do a retake

Xavier POV

Nevah let out moan after moan. They filled my ears like no other, only she can make me as hard as I am. Just wondering what she would feel like around my member, not just my tongue. Nevah let out a strained moan then came undone. My thumb rubbed her bundle of nerves bringing her down from her high as I licked her clean.

"Did you like that baby?" I moved up to hover over her. All Nevah did was nod her head, her breathing still harsh as she tried to catch her breath. I'm sure my lips were still shining with her juices that if anyone seemed to walk in, would know what I just did, and the fact that Nevah's half naked.

I wrapped her arms and legs around my body and moved us up the bed. We laid on our sides, cuddled up together. That was until Nevah looked up at me. All of a sudden, her lips were on mine, a hungry kiss came from her making me match her speed. Her hand went down to my jeans where she took off my belt. The sound of the belt hit the floor, my mind couldn't even process anything just by having Nevah's lips on mine.

Her hands stayed on my jeans and unbuttoned it then pulled down the zipper. Before she could pull my jeans down, I held her wrists.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. It wasn't like all the other times where she would just simply give me head. Her hands shook like a leaf holding on to the tree for dear life in autumn.

"I love you." Nevah looked at me.

"I love you to, so much. But, what are you doing? Your hands are shaking like a damn leaf." I held both of her hands in mine, pressing my lips to them.

"I-I." She started. "C-can you take my virginity? I just want to know what it feels like." She whispered.

"Are you sure you want that? It's not all the pressure from Bella is it? We don't have to have sex until you're one hundred percent ready. Don't feel you have to prove anything to anyone by doing this." I told her.

"I didn't go to Bella. H-Hope said it was good. That when both people really like each other it makes it all better. N-now I'm sixteen, y-you won't go to jail for it. Just this once, then we don't have to do it again until you want to or..." Nevah went on.

I cut her off by my lips crashing on to hers. Slowly I laid her on her back and hovered over her. My groin on hers, only covered by my jeans.

"Are you sure? We don't have to." I reassured her.

Nevah nodded. "I want to. I-I want it to be you. Only you."

"Ok." I whispered.

"Will it hurt? Hope said it hurt for her first time." Worry evident in her eyes. I lifted my hand and caressed her cheek.

"Every girl is different. Or so I've heard. You'll bleed a little, like spotting, maybe it'll hurt a little. And if it does, we can stop. But I will do everything I can to make sure it doesn't come to that." I told her. "Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and it'll feel more uncomfortable than it will hurt. That doesn't make sense but you get the idea." I chuckled.

Nevah giggled and leaned into my hand on her cheek. "I trust you. Only you."

I nodded and connected our lips in a slow kiss. I'm not rushing this at all, I'm going to take my time. Memorise all the new things I feel, to make her feel good not me. I haven't had sex in over two years, so it kind of feels like I'm losing my virginity to. That thought made me chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Nevah asked me.

"I just haven't had sex in a long time. It kind of feels like my first time as well." I replied.

"Do a retake. You take mine and I take yours. What everyone else doesn't know won't hurt them. That's the saying isn't it?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Ok. I take your virginity and you take mine. Deal?" I held my hand out.

"Deal." Nevah shook my hand. We both laughed but was cut off by me kissing her again. A deep, slow kiss followed it, only showing how much I want her to enjoy this. To have the full experience, I want her to remember every kiss I plant on her body, every hickey I mark on her body to show she's mine. To give her the full experience of what sex feels like, what great sex feels like.

My hands made their way down to her T-shirt she was wearing and pulled it off. Only breaking the kiss for a second before kissing her again. Her hands pulled down my jeans, yet I could still feel how shaky they were.

"Baby you're shaking. We don't have to. You're really shaking." I held her hands again.

"I want to. Im just nervous, I don't know what to do." Nevah whispered.

"All you have to do is lay back and relax. Let me do all of it, ok? If you want to stop, I'll stop. This is in your own time. At your pace." I caressed her cheek again.

She nodded and connected our lips again. She lead the kiss while I carried on taking my jeans off. Leaving Nevah naked and me in my boxers.

"I'll take care of you." I told her.

A/N: its 6:30am here in England. My eyes are fuzzy so it took me a while to write this. Sorry for the late update. There will be more later don't worry. Thank you so much for reading, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.