29. Please do this for me

Xavier POV

It's been a week since Nevah and I broke up. I haven't seen her since, I ask the twins how she's doing but they never tell me. Hope is especially pissed off at me, while Bella is disappointed. All I do is cry at night until I cry myself to sleep, then at school I ignore everyone.

Truth be told, I haven't been myself. I've barely eaten, when I at home I lock myself away in my room. Lia stays with me sometimes, trying to help me get my mind of my problems. But like always, that small 4ft11 girl stays on my mind like nothing else matter. Because it doesn't, all that matters to me is getting Nevah back in my arms.

"Lia, can you help me with something?" I looked at my sister and sniffled. My head was on her lap while we watched a film with our family.

"What dipshit?" She sighed but I could see the curiosity in her eyes on what I want from her.

"Can you try and get Melanie to admit if she spiked my drink at that party. And to see if we actually slept together? Please?" I asked her. Hoping she'd say yes and do it for me.

"What's in it for me?" Lia smirked. Good thing I already thought this through.

"I'll be your personal taxi for you and your friends for two weeks." I replied.

"You've thought this through haven't you?" My sister chuckled. I nodded still hoping she'll do this for me. "Fine. But make it a month."

"Deal." I shook her hand. "You're the best sister." I put my hands on her cheeks and gave her a big, sloppy wet big brother kiss to piss her off.

"Ewww little bitch. What was that for?" She groaned annoyed and pushed me off her so I fell on the floor.

"Well liana Rose Matthews, you are helping me get my girl back." I smiled, yet I didn't get my hopes too high.
~~~~~~~

It was now Monday, today Lia got in the car with me instead of with her friends. She had told them what she was doing and they didn't mind. Well, and that I had to be their personal taxi as well as liana's so that was the only downside. But here I was, by my locker waiting with Lia for the bitch to walk past like she does every morning.

I heard the annoying click of Melanie's heels along with her entourage behind her. That is when my sister walks from beside me and bumps into Melanie getting her T-shirt covered in coffee.

"I'm so fucking sorry." Jesus Christ my sister sounds like one of those popular bitches. "I didn't see you there. Here take my T-shirt."

"Ugh. Move bitch." Melanie scoffed and pushes my sister a little bit.

"Don't worry then bitch. Seeing as I going to give you my spare Louis Vuitton T-shirt." Lia shrugs with a sassy look on her face.

"Hold up a minute. Let me take that. I think we'll be good friends." Melanie smirked. Good thing the T-shirt fake. I know people.

And just like that, liana walked off with Melanie and her stupid posse. I smiled in relief thanking god that this went right. Let's just hope I got given a good card and I didn't sleep with her.
~~~~~

When I got home, I hugged Lia tightly. "Thank you."

"No problem. Anything to get you smiling again like Nevah did." Lia hugged me back.

I sat up in bed bored out of my mind. So I got my phone and called one of the people who can make me and my family laugh with his stupidity, but he's family. The one and only Nate.

"Hey bud, how's it going?" He yelled down the phone clearly at the bar. Once my great grandpa retired and started travelling with Diana, Nate took over the bar, sometimes my dad and mum work there as well. But they mostly work in their small bar together that they started up together.

"I'm good. How about you?" I replied.

"All good here. Just short of staff so I'm working my arse off. Here you go miss." Nate chuckled a little.

"I'm bored out of my fucking mind. I'll come help you." I stated.

"You've got school tomorrow."

"When has that ever stopped me. Come on Nate. Please. I think I'm dying of boredom." I said dramatically sighed.

"Fine. But if you're tired for school don't blame me." He laughed.

"I won't. Be there in five." I told him and hung up. I grabbed my jacket, phone and keys and left my bedroom.

"Nate needs help at the bar so I'm going. I'll see you tomorrow, maybe before school if not after." I kissed my mums cheek and liana's before leaving. My dad just gave me a fist bump which we've done since I was little.

Once getting to the bar, I went around the back and to my designated locker. I slipped my phone, jacket and keys in before going to the front. I wore simple black jeans and black shirt with the top three buttons undone.

"Alright mate. Get doing drinks. These people want crazy shit." Nate fist bumped me. I nodded and started taking orders. Some easy like shots or a simple beer, but these women wanted hard making drinks like a Bloody Mary or Ramos gin fizz. Luckily I have the greatest teacher that has taught me how to get all the difficult drinks down to a T. That person being my mum, the best cocktail maker this bar has ever seen, me coming in second. Nadia is still here so Nate always gets us to make the difficult drinks which annoys him because most of them are good looking ladies.

Nate is one of the best people I know but a sore loser when it comes to drinks.