41. Do carry on

Xavier POV

It's been two weeks since that accident. Nevah's doing much better, her gash has healed now. All the remains is a small scar which is barely noticeable. When she goes to school she covers it with makeup so no one asks questions about it, although I'm sure Abuelo has called the school to tell them if Nevah feels dizzy or sick to send her home.

It's now the weekend, two days I get to spend with Nevah. Hope came over for a couple hours but left as she had to watch Finn. Mum and dad had to be at their bar, liana was out with her boyfriend while Bella was fuck knows where. Nevah was upstairs in bed while I was sat in the kitchen getting my online courses done. Even being twenty, I'm still in education. I do work but that's at weekends at Nate's bar, sometimes even mum and dads bar.

Instead of going into university, I decided to just do online courses so I can be closer to home and not leave. It saves me from travelling, I can still work and pay for my classes. It was 6:30pm when Nevah, grandpa and Abuelo walked in with Indian for us. I'm boring so only have a korma while the other three have tikka masala.

"Hey baby." I pecked Nevah's lips before she sat down.

"Hey. What you doing?" She asked while putting her food on her plate.

"Online classes. I missed yesterday's so I have to do that and today's. What are you doing?" I winked at her.

"Not much. I was watching drop dead Fred. I was thinking how cool it would be to have an imaginary best friend who talks you into doing crazy shit." She laughed a little.

I stared at my girlfriend with so much love. The way she can have her childhood now for a couple years before moving on. To do what she missed out on when she was at the care home. It amazes me that she acts like this, a child who is full of imagination and can be herself without anyone judging her. At least I don't know anyone does, I hope they don't.

"Yeah baby, it'd be really cool." I chuckled giving her a soft smile. I shut my laptop and started eating with my family. We all made small talk while we ate, never a lot. Abuelo and grandpa were telling Nevah about the kids in their classes, Nevah spoke about school while I watched her. All I can explain how I feel for this girl is admiration and love. I don't know what I'd do if she were to walk away from me.

After we finished, Nevah went upstairs while I stayed in the kitchen to finish my course. It took a while, longer than I hoped but that's on me for skipping days. All worth it though to spend my time with Nevah and Apollo, sometimes Hurley as well. Who sits at the bottom of the bed right on top of our feet. It's good for the winter when our feet get cold.

Once I was done, I shut off my laptop and left it on the kitchen table. All the lights were off in the living room so I knew grandpa and Abuelo went to bed already. I turned off the kitchen light and went up to mine and Nevah's room. Hurley came dashing out of Abuelo and grandpas room so I made my way back downstairs to let him out to do his business. While he was doing that, I got myself a drink then let Hurley back in.

He went into the living room where he laid on the sofa and closed his eyes. I shook my head at the dog and turned off all the lights. Once again, I made my way up to the bedroom where Nevah was waiting for me. When I got there, I opened the door while taking my T-shirt off. Only when i took it off fully, I saw Nevah laid on the bed.

She was on the bed, her back arching and her hand down her pyjama bottoms. A smirk came to my lips as I watched my little girlfriend pleasure herself. Her breathy moans filled my ears as she started to rub a little faster making her breathing come out a little more harsh.

"Mhmmm, Xavier." Nevah moaned out. Her other hand fisting the bed sheets like her life depended on it.

"Right here baby girl." I smirked and shut the bedroom door. She gasped and immediately took her hand from her core. She looked at me and blushed from embarrassment of being caught masterbating.

"I-I," she started.

"Do carry on." I winked at her. "Or do you want me to take over?"

"U-Uh um." Nevah whispered. I went over to the bed and held her ankles. I pulled her to the edge of the bed where I held on to her sides and rubbed my thumbs on her skin that was shown from her T-shirt rising up. I could feel my jeans tightening making me beg to be let out from the constriction of my jeans. To just bury myself deep inside Nevah and give her the biggest orgasm of her life.

I kissed her heatedly. It only made me harder thinking of the things I could do to this girl. The way she would moan and writhe under me, her nails digging into my back leaving marks to show people I'm hers, like me leaving hickeys all over her body to show everyone else she's mine.

I pulled down her pyjama trousers while kissing her belly and down towards her core. Once the material got to her ankles, I quickly discarded it and pulled her thighs apart. Nevah let out a squeal as I started kissing, biting and ducking her juicy thighs only making her moan. One of my favourite sounds from her.

Soon enough, I got to where I wanted to be. My tongue flicked her bundle of nerves making Nevah buck up her hips and let out a moan. With that, I didn't stop my attack on her with my tongue, getting moan after moan as she writhed under the pleasure I gave her.

A/N: idk if this is the last one today. I'm not feeling great so it's been kind of hard to update like I usually do. I'm sorry but stay tuned for anymore updates today. Thank you all for reading so far, it really means a lot to me, so thank you 😊