ninety-four; movin' out

— IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK i am running low on chapters lol but im trying 2 keep up <3 enjoy

Once again, Winona was hanging out with her old high school friends at their house. She felt bad not hanging out with Elliott a lot, seeing as he was now searching her homes in another state, somewhere he could further his career. He claimed he was planning on moving by the end of the year.

Regardless, she sat on the couch with Kurt and Santana, who were talking about his It's Got Bette Midler tattoo, while Rachel was making them drinks. Suddenly, out of nowhere, there were knocks on the door.  They exchanged curious expressions while Rachel got up. Behind the large sliding door, was Blaine and Sam.

"Oh, hi!" She exclaimed.

Excited to see them, the trio on the couch got up as well.

Winona threw Sam into a hug, Kurt doing the same to Blaine, "Hi! I can't believe you guys are here!"

They explained what they were doing there, Santana cutting in.

"Look, this is sweet and all, but, we have to get to work."

Blaine frowned, Sam shrugging.

"We'll come with!"

And they did, letting them get changed before following them onto the subway with ease. Then, they got there, seated the boys, and got to work.

"Why are you still working? Aren't you rehearsing, like, 24/7?" Blaine asked Rachel, turning to Winona, "And you are literally on a movie set all day, you shouldn't be here."

"Fanny Brice was a working girl," Rachel answered first, "My director and I think it's really important to keep the character as alive and authentic as possible."

"And I don't get paid much until the movie actually comes out so, I gotta make a living.

Kurt went on and on about Blaine auditioning for NYADA, boring everyone out of their minds. Despite that, he continued, "—Which reminds me, are you up for a little trial run? I don't want to send you into the lions' den under-rehearsed."

Winona beamed, taking the boy with gelled hair's hand and dragging him to the stage.

"Uh, hello, everyone. Welcome to the Spotlight Diner and to a very special performance!" She said into the microphone, as Blaine sat down at the piano.

"Now, you may not know the name Blaine Anderson yet, but you will soon when it's lit up all over Broadway," She complimented, looking to him with a smile, "All right, ladies and gentlemen, Blaine Anderson!"

He sang Piano man well, and halfway through, Sam even pulled out the harmonica that he always has on him for "emergencies only" and started to play with the tune as well. Needless to say, the audience loved it.

So they headed back, and Winona offered to let Sam stay the night before he and Blaine went back to Lima. Sam stayed with Winona, Blaine with Kurt.

The blond was introduced to Elliott, who was quite friendly, before Winona went in to make a snack.

She held out a boy a bowl of spaghetti to the pouting boy, upset about college and growing up.

"Oh, thanks, but I'm—I'm not hungry."

"Look," Winona began as she sat down next to him, "I'm sure that there are other schools that have more specific scholarships catered just for you."

He huffed, "Can I, um, tell you a secret?"

She nodded politely,  "Yeah."

"I... I don't want to go to college. I hate school. I mean, I don't... I don't hate it. I'm just... I'm not good at it."

"Oh, I get it," Winona shrugged, "Y'know, I didn't get into college, but I'm still here, right?"

"All right, I have this vision. You know, it's just so clear in my head," He began intricately, "I'm in Hollywood and that's at one of those huge studios where they, uh, made Transformers and stuff.  This bus pulls up, and there's a picture of me on it, and I'm in my underwear. Calvin Klein or something. My junk is as big as a car. And I look at it, and it's awesome."

She raised her brows, and he leaned back embarrassedly,

"You probably think I'm crazy, right?"

"Of course not," she shot back,  patting him on the shoulder, "All right, eat up. You're gonna need your strength.  Once I make some calls, we are gonna have a photo shoot here, and we're gonna get some modeling shots for you to show to agencies."

"Do you really think I could be a male model?"

She smiled at him, "Welcome to New York, the city where dreams come true."

— short short short short these eps are gonna be shorter because theres less plot to them :| Just wait until nationals I swear these will get better