seventy-two; glease

— i feel like this is a given but since blake jenner attempted to blame melissa for everything that happened on instagram recently— fuck blake jenner and everything he did. I stand with melissa

The glee club wasn't taking the news of their 19 year old Schuester replacements well. Even Artie and Sam, who adored Finn and Winona, didn't think they would be able to do it properly. Like the kids, Sue thought it was a bad idea as well. She called Mr. Schue, Winona, and Finn to Figgins' office, clearly angry.

"I've already cleared this with Figgins, so, I don't see what the problem is," Mr. Schue claimed.

Sue shook her head, briskly rushing to reply, "Will, of course you don't. Because this is just another one of your ill-conceived, bizarrely sentimental schemes that displays absolutely no forethought and appears immediately ridiculous to everyone in America except you," She seethed, "Finn Hudson and Winona Whatever-her-last-name-is barely graduated high school less than six months ago—"

"Actually, I had a 3.95 gpa," Interjected Winona timidly, Sue looking over at her with a deadly glare to silence her.

"—they have no bachelor's degree, nor the certification to teach in the state of Ohio."

"Sue, Glee Club is not a class. It an extracurricular activity. Which is why it is perfectly legal for Finn and Winona to volunteer their talents temporarily," Figgins argued.

"Need I remind you, that Winona has done nothing but terrorize the trashcans of this school for the past four years?" Sue changed the subject, staring at the principal as if this was the most urgent situation in the world, "She kicks them over in anger. That is property damage, and I want her charged accordingly! Someone like that should NOT be allowed to teach here."

"You can't prove that," Finn defended, crossing his arms. Sue, out of nowhere, pulled out a camcorder that contained nothing but footage of Winona abusing trashcans throughout the past four years. With all eyes on the young adult, Winona flipped up the collar of her flannel in true Sue Sylvester fashion and shook her head, speaking in a monotone voice.

"I have no memory of that."

Finn narrowed his eyes, deciding to toss his nervous demeanour out the window, "Uh, Sue? Need I remind you of all the times you've thrown a tantrum because something isn't going your way? All the students you've manhandled? The trauma you've put the secretary over there through? Winona kicking a couple of trash cans over pales in comparison."

"What he said," Added Winona.

"I promise, this is the right thing to do. We can take this glee club to sectionals, and I know we can win. We'll work just as hard as Mr. Shue does, and do it all for free," Finn went on, smiling innocently as Sue's anger boiled in her stomach.

"Okay, let me just remind everyone of something," She started, voice lowering to sound more threatening, "For the past year, I have shown the glee club mercy, and this school has enjoyed an unprecedented era of peace, but ifloaty the Gravy Clown and Ghostface are allowed to take over Glee Club, my denté with the art in this school will be over!"

Winona and Finn exchanged a nervous look as Sue stormed out of the room and started throwing things— papers, the glasses of students, food.

The last thing Figgins' said before they were excused was, "Sue, you're a menace to the state of Ohio!"

( — )

After Finn explained to Winona that Coach Sylvester booked use of the auditorium for rehearsing for the next few weeks, they decided they would have to find an alternative place. Winona's first idea was the tire shop.