eighty-three; guilty pleasures

trigger warning; abuse + chris brown mentions

Also i knownthey have their problems but finnona isnt toxic i swear 😭 theyre just dumb kids plus this season was so poorly written for finn so im trying my best

Winona showed up to school on time as usual, and made her perfect coffee blend. It was routine at this point, but something seemed very off, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

It eventually dawned on her that Finn, nor Mr. Schuester was there.

The first idea that popped in her head was to check the classrooms for either of them, but instead, all she found was Sam and Blaine discussing their guilty pleasures infront of a few impressive macaroni paintings. One of them, was Kurt, and next to it— Winona. It was kinda creepy, but she was impressed by Sam's skill.

"This is kinda disturbing," She stated, grinning up at her blond friend, "But I never knew you were so talented—"

"Hi, guys," Tina suddenly greeted from the doorway. The trio turned to face her, all of them waving.

"Hey, Tina."

"Hey, Tina."

"Hey, Tina."

She offered a polite smile as each of the teens greeted her, "Did you hear the news? Mr. Shue is out with the flu this week."

"Hey, uh, just curious," Sam cut in, "Are you gonna go over to his house and straddle him while he's passed out .  .  and rub some ointment on chest?"

Tina deadpanned, crossing her arms, "That's was a phase."

Winona looked beyond confused, about to question it when Blaine leaned over to tell her that he'd explain later.

"Anyway, don't bother coming to Glee Club this week," Tina continued, "It's canceled."

"Uh, hello? I'm still a coach, and Finn's—" Winona brought up, only to be stopped mid sentence once again.

"You didn't hear? Finn quit coaching glee to go to college," Explained Sam. Winona didn't know how to react, settling for a blank expression and a feeble nod.

"Oh."

She couldn't help but feel like it was somehow her fault. If only she had sided with him a week prior. Maybe things would be different.

She was snapped out of her guilty thoughts when Blaine met out a sigh, "So we really just aren't gonna have glee club this week?"

Sam's gaze fell to Winona, and he quirked a grin, "Not necessarily."

( — )

"So, you want me to coach the glee club by myself this week? Are you crazy?" Winona said to Sam, hands on her hips, "Theres no way I can do that — I'm too nervous."

Blaine grinned, wrapping his arm around the blond boys shoulder, "Don't worry, Winona. Sam and I will take care of everything, you just have to supervise us."

"So I don't have to do anything?"

"Not a thing," Sam replied. The pair smiled eagerly, awaiting approval from their friend. Winona's gaze shifted between the two boys,

"Hm .  . " She pondered, before her thoughtful expression shifted to a small smile, "Alright, sure."

The boys celebrated, pulling Winona into an excited group hug before Blaine immediately rushed off to gather all the new directions and let them know that glee club wasn't cancelled that week. Then, Sam pulled away, looking down at his friend with a tinge of concern in his eyes, "You okay?"