thirty-three; the sue sylvester shuffle

"So you told your mom off? And she just left?"  Artie asked Winona as she wheeled him down the hall.

"Yeah, it was kinda awesome. It felt good to let it out, it helped that Finn was there," She added, looking down at the bracelet Finn made her. Artie insisted how cute that was, raising his eyebrows.

While wheeling Artie, Winona didn't even notice the football boys surrounding them, slushees in hand, until she looked up from the bracelet on her wrist. Normally, she'd suck it up and wash it off, but considering there was so many of them, she was kind of scared.

"So I was going through my bucket list and I noticed you were the only Glee loser that I haven't slusheed yet," Azimio announced, "And you, Watts, are just a bonus."

"Up yours, Azimio," Winona hissed.

"Well, what about the moral implications of abusing a kid in a wheelchair?" Artie questioned with puppy dog eyes, trying to save them.

"I say, equal opportunity for all!"

Winona shut her eyes, looking down as she readied herself for the slushee shower they were about to get.

The dozen red slushee's attacked Winona and Artie, them getting absolutely doused.

The football boys walked off, laughing as Artie finally wiped his eyes and glasses of the red slush and checked on Winona. She hadn't opened her eyes yet, hoping that it would all just go away.

"We were just on the receiving end of the worst hit ever done at McKinley high," She breathed out, finally looking down at Artie and picking a few chunks out of his hair.

"And now we have to go to glee club."

Reluctantly, Winona got behind him, already pushing him towards the choir room. At least it was a way to remind the glee club that getting one slushee to the face wasn't that bad— It could always get worse. As they entered the room, leaving faint red tracks because of Artie's wheels, everyone gasped.

Brittany rushed to Artie, and Winona just stood there, her clothes dripping red onto the floor.

"It was awful!" Exclaimed Artie.

After taking a few steps, Finn finally rushed to Winona's side. Seeing how frustrated, cold, and embarrassed she was made him angry.

"That's it!" Finn exclaimed, "Screw rehearsal! This ends here and now."

The guys stomped towards the door, ready to knock some sense into Azimio, Karofsky, and the others. Before they could exit the room, the glee guys were pushed back in by the jocks piling through the door.

"So this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside," One of them gawked mockingly. He tried not to laugh when he saw Winona and Artie sitting down before him.

"This is the choir room. Now, put up your fists because you and I are going to do some dancing," Hissed Sam. Quinn nearly swooned because of how sweet that was. Winona was swooning too, but over Finn and his drive to protect his friends.

"No, I got this, Sam."

"Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?" David piped up, arms crossed.

The football coach pushed through the crowd of boys, hands on her hips, "Watch it. Everyone, have a seat."

Finn took a seat next to Winona, slipping off his letterman jacket. She shook her head, claiming she was fine.

"Take it," He insisted, "you're soaked and freezing."

Reluctantly, Winona wrapped it around her shoulders, thanking him with a whisper.