twenty; theatricality

— here it is, folks !! winona's gaga fit (and one of my favourite gaga fits) enjoy this chapter 😎 its pretty sick

here it is, folks !! winona's gaga fit (and one of my favourite gaga fits) enjoy this chapter 😎 its pretty sick

Recently, Jesse had just sort of disappeared from McKinley high. He hadn't been in glee club, the library, or any classes, but Rachel insisted he was still a loyal part of their team. Still, he had been taking it upon himself to spend more time with Winona and Rachel, as if he was going to lose them or something.

Weird.

He was dead set on helping Rachel find her mom while also being around his old friend  Winnie as much as possible. Just like when they were children. As kids, he and Winona were all over each other (totally platonically) and Eric got jealous and bitter towards him, kind of like Finn was now.

Winona was in glee club, half asleep and resting her head on Puckerman's shoulder again. It had become their 'thing', that came out of nowhere. He'd never admit it, but he might be growing a soft spot for her. Winona caught a glimpse of someone she didn't recognize entering the choir room. She had to rub her eyes and look again to realize it was Tina. . . in normie clothes?

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with Tina?" Winona asked, a tinge of humour in her tone. Still, she was raising a concerned brow.

"This so isn't you," Finn commented. The girl explained that she was no longer allowed to dress as her gothic self— a rule instated by Figgins.

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" Mr. Schue asked after she continued whining. Everyone started listing off ideas immediately.

"Catholic schoolgirl," Puck cut in. Winona looked at him with a disapproving look. He had bad taste.

"Funky hippie?" Winona added, shrugging.

"Happy Meal, no onions. Or a chicken," Brittany suggested. While not knowing what that meant, Winona nodded in agreement.

"That's genius," She complimented. The cheerleader looked at her with a blank expression.

"I know."

"Look, I appreciate it, guys,but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it.," Tina sulked, sitting down in a chair defeatedly, "It's like communism."

Rachel walked in with a nervous expression, making Winona cock a brow.

As Rachel announced vocal adrenaline was doing Gaga, the girls (and Kurt) started gasping and mumbling of their defeat.

"What's up with this Gaga dude ? He just, like, dresses weird, right ? Like Bowie?" Puck asked over the commotion. Winona whipped around to look at him.