fifty-nine; big brother

Since the news of Quinn's car crash, Winona had been incredibly worried. She paced a lot, cried a little, and couldn't stop thinking about her.

While she knew it wasn't Rachel's fault, it took a lot of restraint for Winona to not yell at the short girl because of it.

Finn approached Winona at her locker, fixing the collar of his shirt and clearing his throat to catch her attention.

"You okay, Winnie?"

Winona immediately looked up at him, expression softening, "I'm fine, but I'm so worried about Quinn. She's—"

"— right behind you," He cut her off, raising a brow and looking past her. Winona turned to see Quinn wheeling towards her with Artie trailing behind. Immediately, she leaned down and gave her a hug. Winona didn't really know what to say after pulling away, so Quinn broke the silence.

"I could have easily become one of those creepy memorial pages in the yearbook, but by the grace of god I'm here," She explained, Winona nodding with a sad smile, "Believe it or not, this is actually the happiest day of my life."

"I'm so glad you're here, Quinn," Winona told her, earning a nod.

"I'm glad I'm here too. Now c'mon Artie, I'll race you to the choir room!"

Finn and Winona let their smiles falter as the pair zoomed off. Slowly after, Quinn and Artie started to sing I'm Still Standing, which was an interesting song choice.

"With lots of physiotherapy, I stand a good chance for full recovery," The blonde said as the song finished.

Winona was happy for her, clapping with everyone else, but she saw the look in Artie's eyes. The jealousy of knowing he'll probably never walk again was incredibly evident.

Sue's booty camp was the definition of hell. She worked the students half to death and broke multiple cell phones— including Lydia's, and Mercedes. When they were dismissed, all the seniors rushed to the library to discuss their plans for senior ditch day.

"Footloose movie marathon," Mike suggested, "Footloose— Footloose 2011."

Mercedes grinned, "What about a non-alcoholic pub crawl?"

"It's senior ditch day, not senior citizen's ditch day," Puck deadpanned.

"It's springtime, I would like to see something give birth."

Everyone turned to Brittany, narrowing their eyes and cocking their brows. Rachel was sitting with Lydia, but looked up from her girlfriend to address the elephant in the room.

"Quinn, I'm so sorry," She began, emotional, "It was my texts that you were answering and it was my party that you were going to. And now— we're all sitting here, talking about what is supposed to be the most amazing and exciting day of our high school lives. . and we're just ignoring the fact that she's sitting in that chair? It's not right and it shouldn't be like this."

Quinn frowned, slowly nodding, "Maybe not, but this is the way it is. My accident— which you did not cause, does not define me or ruin our senior year. Now c'mere."

Rachel stood up, and slowly waked towards the wheelchair-bound girl. Quinn outstretched her arms and Rachel leaned down for an emotional hug.

After deciding on six flags, the meeting was adjourned and everyone left at different paces. On her way out of the library, Winona ran directly into a leather jacket-wearing man and nearly toppled over.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed, stumbling a little bit. Looking up, she saw a very handsome man standing before her— one that she quickly recognized, "No way, the Cooper Anderson?"