Worthy

This was a request from @Mspepper1period, hope this is what you wanted. 

Information for this chapter:- IronWidow-Peter is Spiderman- Peter is 15 and has his driver's licence (I know that's not the technical age but please just go with it) - Peter, Wanda and Pietro are biologically siblings and are all 15

- IronWidow
-Peter is Spiderman
- Peter is 15 and has his driver's licence (I know that's not the technical age but please just go with it) 
- Peter, Wanda and Pietro are biologically siblings and are all 15. Pietro and Wanda go to school with Peter but not today because they just had a mission. 

***Unedited

Peter's POV

I woke up today and realised that I was going to be late for school. School starts at 8:45 and takes 20 minutes to get there. That means I have to leave the house around 8:25 and guess what time it is? 

8:19 

I'm gonna be late!!!! 

I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom. I quickly rush my teeth and change by clothes, not even bothering to brush my hair. I rush down the hall to the common room and see everyone looking at me. 

The only people that have clued in is Dad and Mom, "What are doing here still? I told FRIDAY to wake you up at 7:30! You're gonna be late for school!" Mom says

"Peter! Hurry up, you're gonna be late!" Dad says. 

"I know! I'm just grabbing my homework of the coffee table" I reply. 

I sprint to the coffee table, that's in the middle of the room and lift whatever was off my homework and put it on the ground. I shove my homework into my bag and rush to elevator, telling FRIDAY to bring me down to the garage. 

I enter the garage and get into my car that has Karen installed, (Car below) 

not even caring that my classmates will be suspicious about the car. "Karen can you please drive as fast as we can go to my school please." I say as I look at the time; it's 8:33, I still have a chance to make it on time. 

"Of course Peter. The estimated time of arrival is 8:42am." Karen answers as we exit the garage. 

"Alright, lets go!!" I rush.