Zoom Call

Art above is not mine, I found it on the internet. 

Info for this chapter

-Peter and Harley are biologically twins and Harley is older by 10 minutes.
-Morgan is their little sister
-They are all the biological kids of Pepper and Tony
-No one knows yet except for the Avengers
-Peter and Harley are 13 and go to Midtown under the names Harley Anthony Parker and Peter Benjamin Parker.
-Morgan is 8
-Flash is a dummy
-Peter is Spider-Man and his family knows
-Everyone is living at Stark Tower (It wasn't sold)
- The Stark family speaks Italian

And on with the chapter!

Third Person POV
Tomorrow was quite a busy day for the Stark family:

Tony had an online interview

Pepper had an online meeting for S.I.

The twins started their online school tomorrow

Morgan has a small call with her class

So needless to say, everyone was pretty busy. Harley and Peter were tidying up their room cause they were going to be on camera. Morgan was cleaning her room as well. Pepper was preparing a speech for her meeting. Tony was preparing for his interview, making sure he didn't say anything stupid although the kids didn't know that he had a meeting.

Everyone was finally ready it was time to go to bed, everyone was tired cause of all the running around they had been doing.

Time skip cuz why not

Peter's POV

I wake up today with a groan, school starts today. Harley is still sleeping peacefully and I need to end it, being the awesome younger sibling I am.

I quietly jump on the ceiling and climb over to his bed.

I hang over his head and do the most evil thing in the world.

"WWWWWWWWAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE UUUUUUPPPPPPP HHHHAAAARRRRLLLLEEEEYYY!!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

He shoots up and looks around frantically while I'm laughing my butt off.

I was laughing so hard that I actually fell of the ceiling and onto him.

That made him really mad. He grabbed the pillow and hit me with it as hard as he could.

I fall off the bed from the impact of the pillow and from laughing too hard.

Mom, Dad and Morgan come in cause of all the noise and survey the room.

Mom looks confused on what happened.

Dad looks like he is trying to scold me but wants to laugh.

Morgan is just straight up laughing.

Harley looks at me and says 3 words: "Tu. Siamo. Morto (You. Are. Dead.)" and with that he jumps out of bed and starts chasing me around.

Since I saw that coming I just jump on the ceiling out of his reach.

To be the annoying little brother I am, I make funny faces at him, stick out my tongue while singing "Na-na-na Boo-Boo! Hahahaha", just for good measure.

Time skiip 1 hour

When everything is calm, and everyone did their normal morning routine, everyone is eating breakfast. Mom made her chocolate chip pancakes cause she knows it's our, the kids, favourite.

Then Mom heads off to her office getting ready for a Zoom call meeting, Harley and I go and set up our room for our online class. Dad was getting Morgan ready for her school and then I'm not sure.

I go into mine and Harley's room and set up the newest StarkComputer at mine and Harley's shared, huge desk. Because me and Harley are twins and the school knows they said we can log on to the google meet on the same computer so Harley is helping me set up the computer and tidying up our room.

We log in and our teacher Mr.Harrington starts talking about the lesson and what our days gonna be like.

About 2 hours after he starts Morgan comes in and starts asking Harley and I questions. She has the amazing timing because Mr.Harrington asked us questions too so our mic was still on as well as our camera.

"Petey! Harley! Guess what?!? She said.

"What Morgs?" I answer while Harley says "What happened M?'

"I'm done school for the day!!!" She exclaims happily.

Me and my twin nod and then escort her out of the room saying we'll play our board game Villainous after school.

"What the hell Parker? Who'd you pay to pretend to be your sister?" Flash yells through the screen.

"No one. That's Morgan our sister." I start while Harley says "Our sister since she was born 8 years ago." finishing our sentence.

Flash rolls his eyes and says something about "lying Parkers" and "no good poor people".

A couple minutes later Morgan comes in again saying something, luckily our mic was off but our camera was still on so our class saw Morgan again.

Morgan left but then 30ish minutes later came back again. Harley and me wanted to stop the interruptions so we decided to go to Dad. "We'll be right back Mr.Harrington." We said as we left the room.

We walked to the kitchen where Dad was and say "Daaaaad!! Can you tell Morgan to stop interrupting us during our google meets!"

Turns out Dad was doing an interview because he was on a zoom call too. "Sorry about that, those are my kids." Dad said to the interviewer. "Morgs stop bothering your brothers" Dad gently but sternly says to Morgs. 

She nods and Harley and I walk back to our room to resume the Zoom Call. Mr.Harrington continues the class and everything is going good, no interrupting sisters and Flash is being quiet for once. 

Then about an hour later, right before Mr.Harrington dimisses us Dad comes in while our camera is on and we are unmuted, he says "Hey boys. Il pranzo è pronto (Lunch is ready). So come down whenever your class is done."

Harley and I face plant and Dad sees we're unmuted and on camera and says "Sorry Bambi, sorry Harls. Hey Peter and Harley's class." 

"WHAT. THE. HELL!?!?!? PARKERS!! IS THAT TONY STARK IN YOUR ROOM!?!?" Flash screams through the computer. 

"No point in hiding it now." Harley says while shrugging

"SO! We are not Peter Benjamin Parker and"- ("Harley Anthony Parker)" - "We are Peter Benjamin Stark" - ("Harley Anthony Stark") - "The biological kids of Pepper Potts-Stark and Tony Stark. We also have our wonderful little sister Morgan Lucia Stark." I say

"We are also the heirs to Stark Industries." Harley says 

Everyone looks shocked, then Harley breaks the silence by saying "Welp, I'm hungry so see you after lunch!" 

While I say "Bye!!"

We hear a "WHAT THE FU-" before we leave the meet. 

That's one way to reveal our identities. 

WOW! Two chapters in one day! What has the world come too? 

Anyways, I found this in my drafts and thought I should post it so here it is! Hoped you liked it!