Lokison?!?!?!

Important Info for this chapter:

Aunt May is alive and nice
Tony and Pepper have a co-guardianship with May.
Peter calls Pepper and Tony, Mom and Dad.
Loki is living at the tower and is forgiven about New York.

Asgardian = underlined.

Peter's POV

Peter's dream:

I was in a a field of flowers. Beautiful light pink roses. There was a women in the field and she looked strangely familiar. Next to the Mystery Woman was my Mom and Dad.

"Peter. You are not a Parker! We are not your real parents." my "Mom" said

"You have to let go of us. We are not your family. You are not human and are not a Parker."

End of dream

I woke up today and felt great. The only weird thing was that my room covered in snow, ice and frost.

And the dream I just had. Whatever. It's probably just a crazy dream, I wonder how my brain comes up with this stuff.

I'm not a Parker? I'm not human? What?!

I looked at the temperature in my room and was shocked.

-125 degrees Celsius??!?!?  (I'm sorry, I'm Canadian, I don't know how to read and do Fahrenheit🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦)

I should be dead, but I don't even feel cold. In fact I feel fine, I'm loving the temperature.

Maybe that dream wasn't too crazy after all.

I brush my teeth and when I start to brush my hair, I look in the mirror.

I don't know who is looking back.

I scream.

I have ocean blue skin, gold horns, jet black hair and red eyes. WHAT. THE. HECK?

There was only one creature that looks like this and that's a Frost Giant! But I thought they were extinct!

All of the Avengers (except Loki who is still coming) come in and are shocked. Their reactions

Pepper: "Petey-Pie?!?!"

Tony: "Peter! Is that you?!?!"

Scott: "What the hell?!? It's so cold in here!"

Sam and Bucky: "What the F***?!?!?

Steve: "Language! What the heck!"

Rhodes: "Why is it so cold in here?!"

Bruce: "Omg"

Wanda: "Little bro! What the hell happened?!?"

Natasha: Baby Spider?!? What happened? Why is it so cold in here?!?!"

But there was one that stood out to Peter:

Thor: "BROTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE ROOM OF YOUNG PARKERSON?!?!"

Everyone's jaws dropped and Loki decided that he showed up now.

"You called brother?" he said,

"Loki?!?!?! If that is you, who is this then?" Thor asked confused.

"Who Thor!? You oaf! What are you talking about?!?" Loki said while walking towards my room.

Everyone at this point was super cold cause of the temperature and was shivering so they backed away.