Careers Day Pt.2

Peter's POV
After what happened with Flash on Careers Day, Mom and Dad decide to set up a meeting with Flash and his parents to discuss what happened and him bullying me.

My whole family and I are watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when FRIDAY says "The Thompsons are here. Shall I send them up boss?",

"Yeah, send the idiots up here.", Dad replies.

I don't feel comfortable with the kid who bullies me in my house, so I try to sink into the couch. Dad and Mom each our an arms around me and that relaxes me.

The elevator dings and the Thompsons walk out. Flash and his father are wearing suits that seem to be 300$ each when my cheapest suit is 1000$ and his mom is wearing a dress that seems to be about 275$.

My family and I are all wearing comfortable clothes, just some jeans, sweatpants, hoodies and some casual T-shirts. Dad starts off by saying "Come sit down.",

they come over and sit down on the sofa.

"I take you know why you are here? Your son has been bullying our son and their nephew. We are going to stop this, today" Mom says.

"Our son has been doing yours a favour! He lives in this house and you spoil him!! There is no pain or negativity in his life! Eugene is helping him, deal with pain!" Flash's dad says

Flash says to me in a mocking voice "Puny, Puny Parker! Involved your family in this! You're to scared to say something to me! Oh puny Parker!",

I hear his mom say "Nice job Flash! I'm so proud of you!",

this angers my family and Uncle Steve says "He has been through pain! Being physically, verbally and emotionally bullied doesn't help!!"

Then Mama Spider adds "He lost his parents in a plane crash at age 4, his uncle was murdered in front of him at age 11 and his Aunt was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver at age 13!"

Mom then says "He moved in with us at age 14 and now he is our son and we are our his parents!!!!".

Dad then says "Even after all of this, he remains the kindest, sweetest, caring kid on the planet. He deserves everything in the world! I am so proud of him and we all LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!"

Loki and Wanda then say together "And if either of the kids here are spoiled brats it's your kid!! He is beyond hope and is a terrible kid!". 

Then my whole family says in unison "IF YOU EVER COME NEAR PETER BENJAMIN STARK WE WILL KILL YOU!!!", this scares Flash and his family and they nod with fear in their eyes.

"NOW. GET. OUT. OF.  OUR. BUILDING!!!!" Mom and Dad yell at them. I had no idea how much my family loved me!

They run out and we resume our movie. "Dad, Mom did you really mean everything you said about me?" I ask,

"Of course we did Petey Pie! We love you" Mom says,

"Yeah Pete! We are so proud of you, and we always be by your side!" Dad adds.

My whole family nods and says "Of course!", "Always", "Love you Peter!"

And I have never been happier! I love my family!!

Hope you like this chapter because I know I did🙂🙂