Lincoln and Peter

This is a crossover with season 2-3 of Agents of SHIELD, spoilers for those seasons
-Lincoln and Peter are biologically Tony's kids and they all speak Italian. No one knows about Lincoln except Pepper, Tony and Peter. No one else understands Italian other than Pepper, Tony, Peter and Lincoln.
-Lincoln is 20, graduated Medical School at 18 and has his lightning powers
-Peter is 15, goes to Midtown and is Spider-man
-Lincoln hasn't been home with Peter in 2 years (Peter is 15, Lincoln is 20) and has barely been in touch because he is now on a SHIELD Team and because he was on the run
-The team (Coulson, May, Fitz, Simmons, Hunter, Bobbi, Daisy) is staying at Stark Tower

Peter's POV

Dad said that a SHIELD team is going to be staying with us so we have to greet them when they arrive. I only looked at 3 of the names before I got bored. I remember Leopold Fitz, Melinda May and Lance Hunter, but that's about it.

They're supposed to get here around 3:00 this afternoon so I still have about 45 minutes to kill because it's 2:15. I decided to fool around in the lab and update my webshooters.

Before I know it, it's 2:59 and I have to meet Dad at the heliport. I go into elevator asking "Hey FRI! Can you take me to Dad please?"

"Of course Youngest Stark!" FRIDAY replies

I thank her and wait patiently as FRIDAY takes me to Dad.

"Hey Dad! Are they here yet?" I ask as I walk towards him and my Uncles and Aunt. Surprisingly Mom is here too, wonder why.

"They're landing now." Dad replies as he points to their plane, the Zephyr One.

I nod and bounce on my feet excitedly, I was pretty excited because Dad said that Ms.Jemma Simmons and Mr.Leopold Fitz were smart and enjoy being in the lab which means I get two other lab buddies!

The Zephyr lands and the doors open, the team walking out. I see an older looking Asian woman and a younger looking Asian women walk out first, the rest of the team following behind.

I then see my big brother. Lincoln Jarvis Stark. I look to Dad and Mom asking "Did you know about this!?" in Italian.

"Yes, I did." Dad replies in Italian with a smile while Mom says "Yes, we knew he was coming home".

I walk over to the Agents of SHIELD team, about to kick my brother's a**. The older looking Asian woman comes toward be and gets in a fighting position. I try and shove her out of the way but she aims a punch at me and I dodge. The woman then aims a kick at my head but I dodge and catch her leg. I throw her leg down to the ground, the impact causing her to fall as well.

A women with blonde hair looks at the Asian woman surprised and then comes at me with batons, she tries to sweep her leg under me but I jump over it with ease. She throws one of her batons at me and I catch it before it hits my face. I use it to flip the other baton out of her hands. I throw the batons away and then fake a punch at her face. She comes at me with a punch but I flip her over and I walk forward.

A man with dirty blonde hair takes out a gun and steps towards me. He then seems to be deciding on whether or not to come forward and stop me but then sees the anger in my eyes and steps back.

All of a sudden my spidey-sense tingles like crazy and forces me to dodge to the right. I see a soundwave where I was which would probably injure me pretty badly. I look to where it came from and see a young Asian woman staring at me in shock. Okay, first of all, that was so cool, how did she do that? And second of all, I almost died! Third of all, how dare she try and shoot me or send the force to me?! I'm trying to get to my older brother!