Finally Home

I don't own the picture above, I found it on the internet

Information for this chapter:
- Peter is Tony's and Pepper's biological son and they live at Stark Tower cause it wasn't sold.
- Peter is 23, graduated MIT but not Spider-Man
- He was in the American Airforce, and was away from home for 3 years barely even seeing Tony or Pepper
- The rouges are back and don't know about Peter
- Peter and MJ are dating

Now on with the chapter!!

Peter's POV
I was finally, finally coming home. I was away from home for 3 years being in the America Airforce.

I barely saw my girlfriend of 4 years, MJ or my Mom and Dad. I decided to surprise them by coming home early.

I'm supposed to be home 3 months from now but they let me go home early.

I'm ecstatic to see my family. I don't have to wait much longer, I'm on the plane to home, Stark Tower.

Time skip

Third Person POV

The rouges were in the penthouse waiting for Stark to come.

They were supposed to be having a meeting on the rules and what-not on living in the penthouse after being pardoned.

But... Tony was late. Again.
To be exact, he was 1 hour, 2 minutes and 58 seconds late. But then again, who's counting?

Then the rouges here the elevator ring and assume Stark was finally here.

They weren't expecting a tall man with curly short brown hair and honey coloured eyes to step out in an American Airforce Uniform.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Steve asked, pretty much yelling.

"Be quiet!" The man whispered while placing his index finger to this lips. He then turned up to the ceiling and asked "FRI can you not tell them that I'm here please?"

"Of course! I'm really happy you are home Peter!" she replied

"I am too FRIDAY, I am too." The man, Peter, said, a smile on his face.

Then all of a sudden Natasha had a knife to his throat and asked quietly, "Who. Are. You?"

Peter froze and then elbowed her in the gut and flipped her over, "Leave me alone. I'm allowed to be here." He said.

The team was shocked, this guy just came in here and took down Natasha? Who was he??

Then Tony came into the room, wearing an MIT t-shirt and some joggers, holding a Stark-Pad in one hand and a coffee in the other.

When he saw the man he dropped everything he was holding and ran up to him.

He enveloped him in a hug while saying "What- What? You, here! I thought you were coming home in a few months Bambi!!"

Peter laughed while saying "What? You not happy to see me?"

Tony hugged him even tighter and whispered "Of course, I'm happy to see you, you're my son. I love you"

When Tony pulled away the team was shocked, did Tony have tears in his eyes? Was he crying? And mostly confusing, Tony was a FATHER?!?

"You're worse than Mom, Dad! If you cry, then I'm gonna cry!" Peter said.

Tony looked up at him, the man, Peter was a couple inches taller then him and just kissed him on the forehead. "I love you kiddo." Tony said, "Love you too Dad"