Wait what?

I got this idea from another oneshot book I read but can't remember the name of, shout out to the author though. 

Info you need to know for this chapter

- Peter dropped out of high school when he was 15 and graduated MIT at 16 and has an IQ of 251 and MJ dropped out of high school at 15 and graduated Harvard at 17 and has an IQ of 209
- Ned is still in High School but got accepted into CalTech and knows of MJ and Peter relationship and is still really, really good friends with them. 
- They are both 18 now
- Peter is the biological son of Pepper and Tony but only the workers in S.I. know he's their son and the heir of S.I.
- MJ and Peter have been dating for 13 months

Third Person POV

The students of Midtown School Of Science and Technology had the privilege of going to the one and only Stark Industries on a field trip for the day.

And they were very excited.

Flash was bragging that the whole reason they were going on this trip was because Mr.Stark wanted to meet him and recruit him for an internship.  Ned was excited to go to Stark Industries even though he has been there many, many times in the past. 

Everyone was basically vibrating with excitement.  Everyone piled into the iconic, bright yellow school bus and they were off to see S.I. 

Peter's POV

Today was a very, very busy day for me and MJ. We have like a dozen meetings and have to lead one tour group. I finally understand why Dad started skipping the meetings, they're so boring!! But, if I tried to skip them I know I would have my bada** mom and girlfriend scolding me and believe me when you DO NOT want them mad at you! 

So, MJ and I walk downstairs to attend one of the many, many meetings we have today. We're wearing pretty expensive outfits, (The pictures below) 

 We're wearing pretty expensive outfits, (The pictures below) 

We head downstairs, hand in hand and begin the meeting

"Why are there kids leading this meeting? Are they even aloud to be here? Security!!!!!" one of a new S.I. worker, Jerry (No offence if your name is Jerry, it was the first name that popped into my head) yells, failing to notice everyone else face-palm because of his insults to their future bosses.