Protective Brothers

Harley and Peter are twins and are 25 and Morgan is 19. The whole world knows about the Stark children and everyone knows Peter is Spiderman. Harley is a superhero (he uses a personalized black and gold IronMan suit)

Third Person POV

Morgan Stark was bringing her new boyfriend home for the first time and was really nervous. She knew Harley and Peter were protective of her and her dad, Tony Stark, was even more so but her mom? Pepper Stark was always protective but within reason but Morgan had never brought home a boy before so Morgan had no idea what to expect. 

Not to mention that MJ, Peter's fiancé, was coming over as well and MJ was like an older sister Morgan never had and would tease her to oblivion. Along with Nadia, Harley's girlfriend was coming over to which meant Morgan would get teases to oblivion times two. 

Morgan had had boyfriends before but none of them she liked enough for him to meet her family so she had always broken up with them. But with Leo? Leo, she liked a lot so she wanted to make sure he wouldn't be scared away from her family. 

"Okay, family! Listen up please!" Morgan yelled to get her family's attention just before she went to pick up her boyfriend, Jake. 

"What's up, tesoro?" Pepper asked her daughter, making everyone else be quiet and pausing the show they were all watching. 

"Leo is coming over and please do not embarrass me. I actually like this guy so please be reasonable." Morgan asked 

"Angela, we're always reasonable." Tony replied with a shared smirk with Peter and Harley.

"Since, uh, when?" Morgan asked, with a pointed index finger 

"Since, uh, always." Harley replied in the same tone with a jokingly smile on his face. 

Morgan groaned at her eldest brother making him laugh.

"Anyways, what's this guy's name again?" Peter asked boredly 

"Leo, Leo Valdez." Morgan answered, emphasizing his name 

 "Ooooohh, a boy. It must be serious if you're introducing us." MJ joked with a suggested smirk making Morgan's face go bright red. 

"Exactly what I'm thinking Michelle. Do you wuvvvvv himmmmm?" Nadia teased as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Nadiaaaaaaaaaaa. MJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!" Morgan whined making the two woman laugh.

"Don't worry Morgan, we'll keep them in check. Right MJ? Right Pepper?" Nadia said, smiling 

"Thank you" Morgan told Nadia before MJ or Pepper could even answer. 

"No problem." Nadia smiled at her 

"Besides, I'll keep Peter in check and Pepper will keep Tony in check." MJ reassured Morgan. 

"I don't need to be 'kept in check'! I'm an adult!" Peter and Harley protested in unison making MJ and Nadia laugh. 

"Me too! I'm IronMan for gods' sake!" Tony added 

"Yeah, but you're all childish as f***." MJ retorted with a roll of her eyes 

"Or if we stop you, boys, from patrolling you get all pouty and sh**." Nadia added, rolling her eyes 

"Exactly, I take away your lab privileges and you throw a tantrum." Pepper said with a pointed look at Tony 

The three men's faces reddened as they protested. "WE DO NOT!" they exclaimed in outrage. 

"Yeah, you do." MJ and Nadia said without a moments hesitation making Pepper laugh. "Yeah you do guys, anyways I'm going to pick up Leo. Please, please, please act like normal human beings even though it's difficult for you guys." Morgan said, grabbing the keys to her black Audi.