Lokison!?!? Pt.3

Peter's POV
I wake up in my room, recalling the events that had happened. I can't believe I have Father's powers. I can't believe I'm Loki's son. I can't believe I'm thirty-freaking-five percent god.

"FRIDAY?" I ask

"Yes Peter?" she responds

"Where's Dad and Father?" I ask

"Sir and Loki are with MJ and Ned, explaining the events that just occurred. They are in the living room," she replies

"Thank you," I say, jumping out of bed and running to the common room. I walk on the ceiling, planning on scaring all of them.

"Hey Dad, Father and Mom. Hey MJ, hey Ned," I say, dropping down from the ceiling making everyone jump and my parents scold me for running on the ceiling again.

"LOSER! You have so much explaining to do," MJ states, giving me a death glare that I'm not sure is playful or not. "Yeah! You're Loki's biological son?!?!? Do you have his powers??!" Ned squealed

I looked at Dad and Father, I go inside their head and ask "Didn't you tell him?", Dad looks surprised for a second and Father looks impressed.

"I'm gonna have to get used to that." Dad laughs while Father says "Impressive Peter, no we didn't tell them your powers."

"We thought you might want to do that" Dad adds

Dad and Father and Mom walked out of the room so I could talk to my friends alone. I nod and look back to MJ and Ned, "PETER! Your eyes were bright green!!" Ned fanboys

"Well, that cool. So yeah I have Loki's powers along with my spider powers." Peter said

"Wait really?!?" Ned asked while MJ said, "Prove it loser"

I shrug and nod before I go inside MJ's head. "Hey MJ," I say inside her head. MJ's eyebrows to her hairline and she looks in between impressed and wary. "How do I know this is you, loser?" she asks

"I'm going to wave at you in three... two.... one.." At one, I wave my left hand at her and MJ looks super impressed.

"Impressive loser," MJ says while Ned continues fanboying silently. "So what exactly happened?" MJ asked

I went on a full explanation of what had happened this morning, including the DNA test and what happened in the training room.

By the end, Ned was smiling like all his dreams had come true and even MJ was smirking happily. "So, you're gonna meet your birth mother?"

"Yeah, Uncle Thor went to go get her a couple of hours ago. I'm pretty sure they'll be here tomorrow." I said. Just as I finished saying that, FRIDAY said "Thor and an unidentified woman are on the roof."

New butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I started smiling. I was a mix of nervous and excited. I was going to meet my birth mom.

Auntie Tasha, Mom, Dad, Father and all my other family members came into the family room before Uncle Thor and my birth mom came into the room.

"Okay, Pete, who do you want in the room with you when she comes?" Aunt Nat asked, breaking the silence.

"Mom, Dad and Father," I say after a moment of thinking, everyone else let out a nod of understanding and then left the room except for Mom, Father and Dad.

"You okay bambino?" Dad asked, side hugging me

"Yeah, just nervous," I say, letting out a shaky break.

"Don't be, son, she's been looking for you forever. She's probably just as nervous as you, if not more so." Father told me making me slightly nod.