I Love You

Peter is Tony's bio son 

Mentions of self harm, suicide and depression. 

Peter's POV

Sure, my grades are all 100%

Yes, I have a loving family

Yeah, I'm supposed to be happy

But I'm not. 

I'm sad.

I'm empty. 

I'm broken. 

I'm depressed. 

The list goes on. I just don't know why though. I have a good life but I'm depressed. I tried cutting. I cut every day. I cut 4 long, 10 centimetre cuts each day on each arm. 

I put on a fake smile so my family and friends don't worry about me. I thought of suicide even but I stop every time I think of actually doing it. 

The only think that's not good is Flash. And his stupid taunts, his stupid insults and his stupid way of putting things in my head.

 "Nobody loves you Pe**s Parker. You're a useless nobody. Go die" He would say, I know this isn't true but sometimes it really gets me. 

I love my family. I love my dad. He's amazing, he lets me do what I want, he doesn't give me expectations. He's awesome. 

I just feel like a disappointment. 

I cry myself to sleep each night and FRIDAY asks me each night if I'm okay and each night I reply yes. I've hacked her so she doesn't tell Dad, I don't - can't - be a burden. 

I don't even know anymore. I sit up on my bed and take out my dagger. I look at it shine in the light, how pristine it looks. 

I ruin the pristine image as I slide it across my arm, drawing blood. I cry as I do this, not from the physical pain, from the emotional and mental pain. 

I grab a kleenex and wipe my cut, I wait a few seconds as I watch the cut heal right in front of my eyes. 

I walk to my closet and grab my Spider-Man suit and put it on. I open my window and jump out, I release a web at the last second and swing to where crime usually lurks. 

I see a person trying to physically assault a woman and I swing over. 

"Haven't your parents taught you it's not polite to touch women like that?" I say, although my voice doesn't have the usual sass and snark it does. 

The man looks up and freezes, the woman uses this moment to run away. "You just ruined my fun Spider-Man" the man practically growls at me. 

He takes out a gun and shoots it at right when I shoot a web, sticking him to the wall. 

I dodge the bullet and get Karen to call the police. 

I swing away and when I get to another building rooftop I notice something wet on my chest. I look down and see blood. I guess a bullet got me. 

I realise that I don't wanna be saved. This is it. This is my time. I wanna go. I really do. I wanna go. I don't want Dad to blame himself though so I ask Karen to call him. 

I hear the ringing and then hear his voice. "Hello?

"Hey Dad! There's not much crime around so I figured I'd just call you and tell you how much I love you." I lie about the crime

"Aww, I love you to Bambi. I always will." Dad replies 

"If anything were to happen to me Dad, I want you to know it wouldn't be your fault." I say 

"Bambi where's this coming from?" Dad asks 

"Promise me first. Promise me, that you wouldn't blame yourself." I insist 

"I promise." I hear Dad say, it sounds like he's underwater though. 

"Good, I love you Dad. You were the best thing that happened to me. I love so much." I tell Dad. 

"I love you too. You are the best thing that happened to me too. I love you." Dad says

That's the last thing before I black out. 

I never woke up. 

Um, ouch. This is heartbreaking. Hope you liked it though! :)