Field Trip Pt.3

Peter's POV

Today is the day. The day of the dreaded Field Trip to my house! 

Stupid Parker Luck. I have no hope, my family is gonna embarrass the heck out of me. 

I get out of bed, shower and brush my teeth. I head down stairs where Uncle Steve is making some eggs. He makes me 6 of them because of my enhanced metabolism. I eat them quickly, practically shovelling them down my throat, "Slow down there Peter, you might choke!" Uncle Steve says 

"These taste really good and I'm going to be late!" I explain 

I grab my bag and Mom says she's dropping me to school today. I'm surprised, usually she has meetings in the morning. I must have said this out loud because she replied with "No meetings at all today, so I thought that I would drop you to school today. Is that alright?"

"Mom, that's great!! I would love if you drop me to school!" I reply bursting with excitement. 

We get into one of our cheapest cars: a bright red Lamborghini Veneno, we have so many more, more expensive cares so  a bright red Lamborghini Veneno is the cheapest.

 I mutter under my breath "What a flex" and Mom hears me. She asked what a flex is and I start laughing, my parents are SOOOO not updated on the new slang. I said "That's cap" the other day, talking about a fake news article and everyone looked at me confused. 

I explain to her what it means and she starts laughing too. The whole ride there is like that, just fun Mother-Son time. I really like it. When we get there in our bright red Lambo I'm kinda sad to leave. 

I kiss her on the cheek, say goodbye, that I love her and then I'm off to school. Ned and MJ are super surprised by the Lambo but I just shrug it off. My parents maybe billionaires but I don't see them that way. I just see them as regular parents, my parents.

 10 minutes later we are on the school bus for our field trip back to my home. I really hope my family isn't going to embarrass me but who am I kidding, they totally are. And I hope Flash doesn't say anything dumb or else my family is going to murder him.