Soul Stone Pt.2

Third Person POV (Steve's a jerk in this one btw)

Tony got back to Earth by Captain Marvel pushing his space ship to Earth. When it landed, Pepper was there waiting for him along with his daughter, Morgan. His 'sister' Natasha was there along with his 'brother' Rhodey. "I lost him, I lost our kid. I lost Peter. I lost our youngest son." He whispered as he hugged Pepper. 

"I lost him. I lost Harley, he died in my arms." Pepper whispered back, sobbing. The two stayed like this for a couple seconds, crying before they broke apart. 

"I'm so glad you're safe." Tony said, to Pepper while gesturing to both her and Morgan. 

"I'm glad you're safe too, I love you." Pepper replied, "I love you too" Tony said as the two of them cried. 

They broke apart and Tony crouched down so he was at Morgan's level, "Hey bambina, are you okay?" he asked her 

"We lost Antonio, daddy. Are you okay daddy? Where's Petey?" she replied, not answering her father's question. 

"Are you alright, bambina?" Tony repeated 

"I'm okay, Dad. Where's Petey!?" Morgan started sobbing

"He, he got dusted, sweetie." Tony said, holding back tears. 

Morgan started sobbing and Tony pulled her into a hug, he petted her hair kissed her on the forehead. He handed her to Pepper, so he could see his 'siblings'. He walked over to them and practically threw himself into their arms. 

The three of them sobbed together, clinging to each other like there was no tomorrow. "Tones, look at yourself, we need to get you to a hospital." Rhodey said, his older brother showing

"He's right, fratello maggiore, you need to rest." Natasha said 

Tony nodded, having no energy to argue. Rhodey and Natasha guide him to the medical wing where Tony fell right asleep. 

A month later (Third Person POV)

The remaining Avengers along with the remaining Guardians of the Galaxy were in a meeting. Morgan and Pepper were present, even though they weren't Avengers they were present because they were scared to leave Tony's side and Tony was scared to leave theirs. Tony was wearing one of his darkest shade of sunglasses, so dark that you could barely see his eyes. He was covering up the fact that he was crying most of the night, his eyes were red and puffy but he hid them. 

The Avengers were surprised that Tony had a daughter but didn't say anything, it was hard time for everyone, they didn't need any extra stress. The Avengers were discussing who was dusted and who wasn't, along with what to do with the houses and property of dusted people. 

Then, Harley and Peter's picture showed up. They were under the code names Harley Antonio Parker and Peter Benjamin Parker but their pictures were still there. 

Pepper choked on a sob and hugged Morgan were whispered "Fratello Antonio, Fratello Peter." while she cried. 

Tony cried silently, as much as he tried to stop it and as much as he didn't want to, he cried. Rhodey, put a hand on his leg, in a silent comfort and Natasha mouthed the words, "It's okay. We're gonna get them back. It's okay.". Nat had tears in her eyes and Rhodey looked like he wanted to cry but held it in. 

Steve noticed Tony crying and decided to say something. "Why are you crying, Stark?!?!? Everyone you love is here! Your wife! Your brother! Your sister! Your daughter! Heck, even Happy is here!! Why the hell are you crying!?!?!?" Rogers yelled 

"I lost everyone, my best friends. My only family that I had left. You have everyone! You don't see me crying. Suck it up, Stark. SUCK. IT. UP!" Cap continued 

Tony gestured to Morgan and Pepper covered Morgan's ears. 

"I haven't lost anyone? I HAVEN'T LOST ANYONE!!!!???? That is BS. That is so much BS." Tony said, scarily calm. 

"WHO THE HELL HAVE YOU LOST STARK!??!? YOU LOST NO ONE! MAN UP, SUCK IT UP AND SHUT UP!" Steve yelled 

Tony wanted to blast him with his repulsors but had to keep a good example for his daughter so he just took a deep breath in. "You haven't lost anyone so stop with this bulls*** and shut up and sit down." 

"I LOST MY G**DAMN SONS! I LOST MY SONS! I LOST MY KIDS!" Tony yelled, standing up, tears now streaming down his face freely. He took of his sunglasses and everyone saw his red eyes and had shocked looks on their faces. Natasha and Rhodey had sympathetic looks on their faces. 

"THEY WERE F***ING 13 YEARS OLD! THIRT-F***ING-TEEN! THEY STILL WENT TO F***ING SCHOOL AND WORRIED OVER F***ING PROJECTS! THEY STILL WORRIED IF THEY WERE GOING TO BE F***ING LATE TO SCHOOL! MY YOUNGEST SON DIED IN MY ARMS, BEGGING NOT TO GO AND TO MAKE IT STOP. MY ELDEST SON DIED IN HIS MOTHER'S ARMS." Tony screamed, pain clear in his voice and eyes. 

"THEIR LITTLE SISTER WATCHED HER BIG BROTHER DIE IN THEIR MOTHER'S ARMS. HE WAS SO SCARED YET STILL PUT ON A BRAVE FACE FOR HIS SISTER! YOU KNOW WHAT MY YOUNGEST SON'S LAST WORDS TO ME WERE!?!?? 'I'm sorry I didn't fight hard enough'. HE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS F***ING FAULT! HE F***ING BLAMED HIMSELF!"  Tony continued 

"HE THOUGHT IT AS HIS F***ING FAULT. Peter thought it was his fault! Harley was scared, he was so F***ING scared." Tony sobbed 

"So, I'm sorry. That I'm grieving over the lost of my sons, who's pictures are right there." Tony said, pointing at their pictures, his face wet from tears. 

"I'm sorry, that I didn't 'man up' over the lost of my sons." Tony finished, glaring daggers at Rogers. "I may have not lost as much as other people did, but I did lose someone." Tony was about to stick up his middle finger but instead flipped him off FRIENDS style, knowing Harley and Peter loved doing that (Gif above). Tony smiled, thinking of his kids but it was wiped off as soon as he remembered they were gone. 

Rhodey, Natasha and Pepper looked at Tony through their tears and smiled at him, pride clear in their body language. 

Tony sat back down and Pepper uncovered Morgan's ears, Tony gave them both a kiss on their forehead and looked at his 'siblings' and gave them a weak smile which they returned. 

"Tony-I. I'm so sorry." Steve backtracked 

"Save it. Apparently my mourning over my sons is BS." Tony said, glaring at Rogers. 

Tony took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a couple seconds. He wiped his tears away and resumed the meeting as if nothing had happened. 

Clint looked at Tony with sympathy, he knew what it was like to loose his kids. Clint walked over and gave Tony a hug, "It's gonna be okay Tones, we're gonna get them back." he whispered. Natasha walked over and joined onto the hug, "We're gonna get 'em back. I promise." She mumbled. Rhodey added to the hug as well as Pepper and Morgan. 

They were going to get their families back, Tony was going to make sure of it.