Aunt Hela

Third Person POV (Peter and Harley are twins and are 14)

Fourteen-year-olds Harley and Peter Stark were about to sit down at their table in the cafeteria at their school when Flash the school jerk decided to pick on them.

"Hey Parkers!" Flash yelled

Peter and Harley went under the code names of Peter and Harley Parker and lived with the two S.H.I.E.L.D agents Jemma Simmons and Leopold Fitz when their father Tony Stark was on a mission. All people at the school thought that Harley and Peter were orphans and lived with their Aunt Jemma and Uncle Leopold.

Peter Benjamin Stark was also New York's neighborhood superhero, SpiderMan. And Harley was his right-hand guy, Iron-Lad in his black and gold IronMan suit. No one knew except the Avengers, Pepper Stark-Potts, and the twins' two friends, MJ and Ned.

"How are your parents, P*nis and A**hole?" Flash asked as his 'friends laughed and egged him on.

"Oh wait you don't know cause they're dead!" Flash exclaimed as his friends laughed.

"Dead parent jokes? And I thought your humour had evolved, looks like I was wrong," Peter quipped, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, orphans," Flash sneered

"Aren't you one too? I mean, your parents don't love you,  guess we're the same," Harley retorted while smirking.

MJ looked at her losers and smiled, she was so proud that they finally decided to stand up for themselves.

Flash stepped forward, rolling up his sleeves in an attempt to intimidate the Stark Twins but all it did was make them laugh.

"What's that supposed to do? Scare us?" Harley asked, chuckling making Flash's face turn red.

"I should beat you to a pulp...." Flash trailed off 'menacingly'

"Really? Can you Eugene?" Harley asked, not afraid of Flash - the dude trained with the Black Widow, a small high school bully would be like a warm-up.

"Go to hell, Parkers," Flash scorned

"I don't think we will. Although we do know the lady who runs the place," Harley started, smirking.

"We'll ask her if she can save you a special spot for you Eugene," Peter finished, matching his brother's smirk.

"Puh-lease. First, you know the princess of Wakanda, now you know the leader of Hel? Stop dreaming Parkers," Flash said

"Oh it's true, she's out aunt," Peter said matter of factly

"As if," Flash scoffed, rolling his eyes as he lifted a fist, about to punch Peter.

All of a sudden, rainbow light filled the room and there was a hole in the ceiling.

Standing in the middle of the cafeteria was the one and only Hela Odindóttir*, older sister to Loki Friggason and Thor Odinson, Goddess of Death and ruler of Hel and Niflheim. 

Standing right behind her was her pet** Fenris Wolf, in mini size so he was twice as large as a Gray Wolf.

"I felt as if I was summoned by my nephews. Is there something wrong?" Hela asked, her black hair flowing behind her as Fenris's eyes glowed green against his black fur.

Seeing Flash's fist, Hela formed her helmet and Fenris started growling, showing his gleaming white teeth. Hela formed two black daggers and started twirling them around her fingers

"Touch him, I dare you," Hela smiled at Flash making his pale so much he looked like a ghost.

Flash shook his head vigorously and then backed away slowly. Once Hela was satisfied with the fear she installed in him, her helmet disintegrated and Fenris stopped growling.

"Anyways, what did you two need?" she asked Peter and Harley, smiling genuinely

"We were just going to ask you to reserve a spot in Hel for him but that's not necessary anymore," Harley replied honestly making Peter look at him incredulously

"Harley," Peter hissed out, quietly

"I can still get him a spot to make sure he doesn't go to Hotel Vahalla if you'd like?" Hela offered her nephews.

"Okay, thanks Aunt Hela," Harley replied

"Thanks, Aunt Hela," Peter smiled shyly at his aunt

"No problem. Now if you excuse me, Loki and Thor are dueling and I would like to see who wins. See you later," Hela said, waving goodbye to her nephews.

"Don't touch them," Hela said before throwing a black blade at Flash's head, missing him by centimeters.

She disappeared into the Bifrost leaving the cafeteria to stare at Peter and Harley in silence.

"We told you we knew her,"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys! I'm going to be going on a small hiatus and the next update won't be until August 9 at the earliest.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

*I know Hela is actually Loki's son but I'm going with MCU's version (Even though it's wrong, I'm sorry) so no one gets confused.

**I know that Fenris is actually Hela's sibling along with Loki's son but, again I'm using the MCU's version (I'm sorry that it's wrong) so that no one gets confused.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! See you soon!

- Riya