Agent Hill

Picture above isn't mine

Information for this chapter
- Peter Benjamin Hill is the biological son of Agent Maria Hill. Fury is the only person who knows about Peter and acts like an uncle to him. 

-Peter is SpiderMan and an Agent of SHIELD 
-Peter is 14

On with the chapter!! 

Third Person POV 

The avengers (Thor, Clint, Natasha, Bruce Banner, Tony, Steve), Nick Fury and Agent Maria Hill were in a meeting discussing battle plans for the upcoming mission. 

"Does everyone understand the plan?" Fury questioned after explaining it the second time due to Clint and Thor not understanding the first time. 

Once everyone nodded and one-by-one explained the plan to show they understood it Nick Fury said something that surprised them all. "Agent Hill will be accompanying you." he said. 

Everyone was confused except Maria Hill. "But she's already here.....?" Tony asked while Thor said "Lady Hill is already present." and Clint being dummy he is, said "She's already here! Fury I think your're losing it.". 

As soon as the words left Clint's mouth Fury shut him up with the most mean death glare anyone has ever witnessed while Maria smirked at Clint's paled, scared face. 

Her smirk faded while she gave Fury a death glare and said "If he gets hurt, I swear to god I will kill you with my bare heads Nicholas.", the tone and venom in her voice made everyone in the room (including Fury) shiver with fright. 

The Avengers were also super surprised that Maria had used Fury's first name, knowing he hated it and thought that Maria was going to be killed on the spot; or at least a death glare or talking to you.  

They did not expect a smile and chuckle from Fury while he said "I promise I won't let my nephew get hurt and if he does, you have full permission to kill me 10 times over." 

The Avengers were definitely not expect a brown curly haired, doe-eyed boy to walk into the room. On the freaking ceiling. 

They were not expecting said boy to walk over on the ceiling, drop down beside Agent Maria Hill peck her on the cheek and hug her. They were also not expecting Maria to let him hug her and hug the boy back. 

Needless to say, the Avengers were shocked. 

"Hey Mom, Uncle Nick told me he wanted to tell me something?" The curly haired boy asked. The Avengers were confused, who is his mother?

"Fury wanted to tell you that you're coming on the mission with the Avengers sweetheart." Maria said, with such love and kindness that surprised the team. 

"Holy shi- "seeing the look on his mom's face he quickly changed it to- "Holy shiitake mushrooms! With the frickin' avengers?!?!" the boy squealed

"Yeah Peter. With the Avengers." Fury said, softly and kindly. 

"I'm not going on a mission with a child." Clint whispered while Steve said "He'll mess up the mission. We'll have to make sure he doesn't get killed." 

Having his super hearing, Peter heard this comments and defended himself. "You are going on a mission with me Barton so deal with it. And F.Y.I Rogers, you won't have to babysit me, I'm more then capable of taking care of my self." Peter said, matter-of-factly. 

The avengers were shocked, how did this boy hear them? How was he on the ceiling

"Um, excuse me but how were you on the ceiling?" Bruce said, politely. 

"Holy crap! You're Dr. Bruce Banner! I've read all your books. I especially love the ones on gamma radiation! Mom bought me my first one when I was 8 and I've loved them ever since! I can't believe you have 7 PhDs! You're one of the most renowned scientists of our generation! Mom, Uncle Nick, can you believe I met Bruce Banner!?!?" Peter fanboyed while Fury and Maria started chuckling. 

"He- you understood that!?!? At 8 years old?!?" Bruce exclaimed. 

"Yeah, he's a pretty smart cookie. He helps Fitz-Simmons in the labs all the time, every since he was 8 or 9." Maria said in the Proud Parent voice while Fury said "Yeah, he's in the labs when he's not sparring with Bobbi, Hunter or May. Took them down a couple times too." 

"Melinda May? Lance Hunter?!? The Mockingbird?! He took down all 3 of them?!  He took down Melinda May?!?!" Natasha and Clint asked while Bruce and Tony asked "Helped Fitz and Simmons in the labs at 8?!?"

Peter nodded shyly then back flipped onto the ceiling and then just sat there. "Can we please back and ask how the Odin he is on the ceiling?" Thor said

"Oh, I'm Spiderman!" Peter said, nonchalantly. 

"But- but- but. You're 10!!" Steve yelled

"Actually I'm 14." Peter corrected

"You're a stick. Where's your muscle?" Clint exclaimed.

Peter leaped down from the ceiling and took off his shirt to reveal his his eight pack and bulging muscles. Clint let out a surprised "oh" and shut up. 

"I though the suit was sticky, not y'know. Yourself. How did you get your powers?" Bruce questioned. 

"Nope, my suit just protects my identity and helps me use my webshooter- which by the way are hard to use. I didn't angle a webshooter properly once and snapped my wrist. Oof, that was a painful 3 hours. But anyways, I got bitten by a radioactive spider."  Peter explained

Bruce nodded then Tony asked "Wait, 3 hours? A broken wrist would take about 2-3 weeks to heal."

"Along with, enhanced agility, enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced metabolism, heightened senses, my spider sense and being sticky, I have super fast healing. I can heal gun shot wounds 9 hours, stab wounds in 12, broken bones in 3-5 and bruises in like an hour tops." Peter explained. 

The team nodded but then the nape of Peter's neck started tingling and Peter's hand flew up to catch something by his head. He looked at the object and realised it was an arrow. "What the HELL are you doing Barton?!?!" Maria screamed at him, protective mother showing. 

"I just wanted to test his reflexes and dodging skills." Barton said

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM and if you kill him, I kill you!!!" Fury exclaimed, protective of his nephew. 

"IF YOU KILLED HIM OR EVEN TOUCHED A HAIR ON HIS HEAD, YOU WILL BE MURDERED! I WILL murder you with my bare heads then revive you and kill you again." Maria threatened at Clint who was paled and scared. 

"Mom, Uncle Fury! It's alright, calm down. My spidey-sense told me. Don't worry. See, I'm fine." Peter said, in attempt to calm his mother and uncle down. They nodded but still glared at Clint. 

"What is the meaning of sense of spidey?" Thor asked

"My spidey-sense warns me of danger so I can move out of the way. I sense something was going to whizz past my ear because of my spidey-sense so I caught it." Peter said. 

The team nodded at Peter. This kid was something else...

Hope you liked this part! I promise the request from @Mspepper1period is coming. It's in the making right now. I'll post it in a couple days.