The Phone Call

Peter is in class when his phone rings. He has to answer it in front of the whole class on speaker. Keep it mind the class doesn't know he is Tony's kid or he is Spider-Man. Inspired by @Spidersoning.

Peter's POV
I'm in the middle of Math class and Mr.Patel is teaching something Dad taught me a month ago. Then suddenly my phone goes off and the Star Wars theme starts playing and I know my Dad is calling me. How you may ask? Well me and Dad have a thing for Stars Wars just like me and Mom have a thing for Harry Potter or like me and Uncle Steve have a thing for Hamilton. Mr.Patel then says "Mr.Parker, you know the rules. Ringer on then speaker on", I nod then answer my call on the latest Starkphone. "Hey Dad, I'm in class right now so my speaker is on", I say, "Hey Petey Pie. Sorry to bother you but something came up" Dad says and everyone in the class is trying to figure out where they heard that voice before. Mr.Patel then says "You can't call your son during class. Next time this happens I'm going to have to take his phone away", "I called because something came up and I need to take him with me, somewhere" Dad replies to my teacher. "Unless you come to the school now and sign him out he can't go" Mr.Patel says, "I'll be there in five" Dad says and with that he hangs up. 5 five minutes later the class sees The Bugatti La Voiture Noire and everyone runs to the window in awe and shock, whispering about it. Then Mom (The Pepper Potts-Stark, CEO of Stark Industries) and Dad (THE TONY FREAKING STARK) walk out. They head into the school and then no later then 2 minutes over the speakers in my classroom our secretary says "Mr.Patel Peter's parents are here and are signing him out", Mr.Patel replies saying "Can you send them down here first. I would like to talk to them.". 5 minutes later Mom and Dad show up at our classroom door and everyone is shocked! "Hello. Mr.Patel wanted to speak to us?" Mom says politely, "Umm yeah. You can't call Mr.Parker during school." my teacher replies, "Alright, fine. And it's Peter Benjamin Stark by the way. We have an emergency so he has to leave now"-Dad turns to Ned and MJ-"Do you mind dropping off his homework after school today? If you don't want to that's fine, I'll just send Happy or someone. But can you?" he asks politely, my friends nod yes. With that Mom, Dad and me leave the building. As soon as we get into the car, I ask what the emergency is. "We have a mission. It's so big we need the whole gang. So I'm afraid you need to skip school today" Dad replies. I didn't care! I missed school to go on a mission with the people I love! That's so cool!
Alright that's the end of the first one shot!! Hoped you enjoyed it!!