Rating Game

Author: This Chapter's long so enjoy.

Today, was the day and everyone was worried for what might come. Either they would be free or become Riser's new cumdumps.

Rias and the others wondered just what Broly had in store since he's never faced a pure blood before - one that has a regenerative ability and this made them curious on how he would handle it.

Grayfia herself even admitted that he was far stronger and more powerful than her which surprised them because despite Grayfia's humbleness she takes pride in her title.

They were still at Broly's family home sitting around and talking about what's to come next. They watched as the boy fed his dog and sat next to him, petting the k-9.

Rias: Mm, I'm a little worried.

Akeno: Worried?

Kina: Why?

Isana: Yea, if we got Broly, we can't lose.

Koneko: She's worried because she knows that Riser will try and pull a fast move.

Rias: Yes, in the little time that I've known him, he doesn't like to lose, and besides the Phoenix Tears, he will try something.

Akeno: That is very true, no only that but we don't know who he's added to his team.

Rias: We don't... hmm...

Rias thought about it for a a second, Riser wasn't the problem, she had no doubt that in a fair fight, Broly would win. But any time Riser participated in a Rating Game, he's had those damned Tears to help him win.

Not to mention that dirty moved that Yubelluna likes to play, staying in the background and sneak attacking people. She looked at the boy and came over to him, sitting with him and saying...

Rias: Broly?

Broly: ?

Rias: Are you sure you don't want help? Riser plays dirty.

Broly smiled and patted Rias on the head saying...

Broly: No, I'll do it.

Isana: See? He's got it.

Asia: Aren't you worried?

Isana: No.

Kina: Me either.

Akeno: I will say that I am a little nervous.

Kina: Why?

Akeno: Well, despite how cute and nice Broly is, his power is very terrifying.

Isana: That's true, hey Broly? How strong are you?

Broly blinked at her question before thinking about it for a second. How strong was he? He knows that he could pretty much fight Vegeta and Goku and practically win.

Them fusing together and going Ultra Instinct was a hard fight but after his training he knew that he could probably give them a run for their money, but he didn't know the peak of his strength. The Saiyan teen shrugged his shoulders which made them all sweatdrop or laugh.

Kina: Heheh that's sound like the kind of answer he would give us.

Isana: Wait! So you don't know how strong you are?

Broly shook his head...

Akeno: What we do know, is that he's strong enough. Hehe and to think you haven't even said thank you yet, President. That's awfully rude of you.

Rias: Oh... I guess I haven't.

Kina: You know what you can do to make up for it? Sleep in his bed with him.