What Did You Do?

The next day, Broly woke up to see that Rias was in his bed still sleep but woke up a second later. She rubbed her eyes and said...

Rias: Good Morning~.

Before hugging the boy. She was naked and he could feel it all which made his dick feel good as she said...

Rias: So, would you like some breakfast?

He was about to nod to her but they both ended up hearing a bunch of slurping noises. The saiyan pulled up the covers...

Rias: AH!!!!

Only to see A.C. there, tending to his morning wood and from how much sperm she was covered in, she was down there for a while.

A.C.: Dude, did you know that you come so much more in your sleep?

Rias: HEY!!!!!

A.C.: Hey there, demon lady!

She then put her mouth on Broly, member making him wince. Rias looked at him...

Rias: Broly!

She looked at her and shrugged his shoulders in a way that told her that he didn't know what she wanted him to do.

A.C. looked at him and giggled before taking it deep in her throat which made the teen sit all the way up and take on an expression that told her that he wanted to breed so damn bad...

He hated but respected that A.C. didn't want to have sex till she was taken out on a date but her head game really made him wonder just how good her pussy was if her mouth was this good.

Rias growled and looked at the girl who looked up with with a confused expression. She pulled her mouth off of Broly's dick saying...

A.C.: What?

But then the teen out her mouth back on his pole. She didn't mind it though, she just shrugged her shoulder as a way of saying "Why are you mad?"

The red head gritted her teeth before crossing her arms, trying to ignore Broly facefucking A.C.. she found herself looked at them but kept on turning away till she realized that she couldn't anymore.

She watched them only to see that the teen now stood up, putting A.C.'s throat skills to work but this only made the girl herself before digging her nails into his but cheek trying to make sure that he doesn't go anywhere.

Rias stared at the girl, the more she watched the more she was reminded of the succubus in the Underworld.

No one sucks dick that desperately...

The saiyan smacked his hips against her mouth and splurted out his cum before stepping forward with his dick still in her mouth.

Rias blushed and could feel the mark that she and Broly had start to make her feel hot. She hated to admit it but...

She felt jealous...

How come A.C. gets that treatment? If he had asked her, she would've probably said yes but he didn't ask her.

She gulped as the two breathed out with brother sounding desperate and A.C. sounded very thirsty.

The teen splurted in her throat time after time. He didn't want to stop it. It felt so good. A.C. took a quick looked at the redhead who tightened her jaw and pushed the teen off...

Broly: Huh?

A.C.: Hold on dude. Hey Boss Lady?

Rias: ?

A.C.: Come here! Join in.

Rias: W-What?

A.C.: Come on! Come get a taste, it actually tastes better than you think.