The Nun

For the next month, Rias and her peerage watched Broly's actions and moments, just to make sure he was a threat to them or not.

It was already bad enough that he was in Rias's territory but for said month, he's been taking out stray devils that almost if not do match Rias and other High-class devils in power.

As of right now, Broly was having lunch like usual but this time he had the bird from last time and his wolf with him, mainly because the teacher was way too scared to tell him that he needs to get them out.

Akeno, Rias's Queen and S&M fanatic decided to visit the class with everyone doing their usual cheers and lustful stares but we're very shocked that she came to come sit with Broly.

Katase: (Gasp)!!! She sitting with Broly!

Murayama: Are they dating?!?!

?: NO!!! Please don't let it be so!

?: I know right!?

Akeno giggled at the girls's depression before addressing the gentle saiyan...

Akeno: Hello, you're Broly, correct?

The teen knew that he was being watched by these people - whatever they were but he didn't know why, they didn't seem evil. He just nodded at her all the less though...

Akeno: Great! I was wondering if you would like to come to the ORC, do you have the time?

Broly then started to get up, just to get it over with but then his wolf bit the end of his jacket which got his attention.

He looked at it to see that the wolf did not trust this woman so he sat back down and said...

Broly: No...

Everyone: NO!?!?!?!?!

Matsuda: Is that guy insane?!?!

Motohama: Right?!?! How can you tell that nice piece of ass NO?!?!?

Broly: I am sorry.

Akeno smiled even wider before giving him a card saying...

Akeno: Well, if you ever change your mind here's a card that shows where we're located.

He nodded at her before going back to his lunch and petting the wolf.

After school he started to make his way home from having a little stroll around time. He sensed that a stray was close by and was waiting on it to wake up so that he could kill it but he was getting very impatient.

He flew over to the abandoned warehouse and walked in, he could see the topless woman who was a giant demonic dog from the waist down and kicked a large piece of metal into her body which woke her up.

?: Mm. I see, I have new pray...

She stood all the way up, towering over the boy and saying...

?: And it seems like he can't wait to be my meal!

She sent a paw at him but he slowly dodged back before the left side, then the right. She grabbed her breasts and shot magical bullet out at him but he just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

Rias and the other have just arrived and they saw Broly, battling the stray. For the first time since they got there, they could finally see him in action.

?: RRRRRAAAAHHH!!!! You're tough meat. Hm?

Seeing that she wasn't paying attention, he looked back to see what she was looking at to find out that Rias and the others were there.