I'm Letting You Off...

Author: It's just this episode. The next one will be cannon, promise.

A few days later, after the huge fight with Yumiko, Ellie, and Deva. Broly and A.C. made their way to the ORC.

They were asked to be there - seeing as how one was abducted and brainwashed lustfully while the other's sister betrayed her and almost got her killed.

A.C.: Sigh, I wonder what's gonna happen with them.

He shrugged his shoulders...

They came through the doors with both looking to see Yumiko, her two allies, and Aki in large heavy black chains...

A.C.: A little... overkill, don't you think?

He stared at them before looking at Sirzechs, Grayfia, Rias's peerage, and the two orbs of light that seemed to float there.

Sirzechs: Hello, thank you for coming, Broly.

Rias came to him...

Rias: Hey, you were pretty exhausted the day this all happen, you sure you don't want to sit down? We can always do this another time.

He shook his head with a slight smile. Yumiko watched the two and gritted her teeth, she shook a little which got Broly's attention as he looked at her...

He lowered his eyes at her as Grayfia said...

Grayfia: The reason we asked you to be here was because we wanted you to pick their punishment.

Deva: Dammit...

Ellie: Tch...

Yumiko: ...

Broly: ?

Sirzechs: Yes, you know full well that your power threatens all except God, and the Succubus Princess tried to use you to destroy everything. This isn't some crime that we can just overlook.

Grayfia: We expect you not to be so lenient with them.

He looked at Grayfia for that...

Her face was still stoic, but her tone didn't match.

Aki: HEY!!!! Why blame me!?!?!? I can't get punished - I was promised a turn after A.C.!!!!

A.C.:💧Uh, actually, can you not kill my sister? She may be a pain but I'd still like her alive.

Sirzechs: That we can do. But the other three are a different story. And depending on what your friend says, she and your family may just have their memory wiped of the boy.

A.C.: Oh! I'm cool with that.

Aki: WHAT!?

A.C.: What?

Aki: How are you OK with that!? You promised me a turn and your gonna let this guy make me FORGET!? How could you do that to your sister?

A.C.: The same sister that was about to let me get iced by those succubi?

Aki: ... H-Hey, c-come on - it's not -

A.C. put her hands on her hips and said...

A.C.: Plus, that means I can get him to myself.

Aki: HEY!!!

Kina/Rias: You still have to share.

A.C.: Eh, I'm ok with that.

He saw that the ORC weren't going to say anything about his decision. Yea, they did some horrible things but... nah they deserved to die for it.

You practically tried to take out the all of existence and have Broly meet God in the streets to square up.