COME TO OUR SCHOOL!!!!

The saiyan looked at the alien woman that was about as tall as him with a flat expression. Because of his brief time with Frieza, he has heard of the Clorefore's but didn't know why one was here, standing right in front of him...

With a mouth that was practically begging to get some dick in it. The alien woman took out a device and circled Broly as he stood there.

He sighed and rubbed his temples trying to be patient with the woman, mainly because he knew that if she angered him, this planet would be space dust.

Xara: Hm, this creature seems to be telling the truth. You really are not human. Then please explain, what planet are you from.

Broly: Bitch Ass Vegeta.

Xara: I have never heard of this "Bitch Ass Vegeta" planet. It isn't within my spiral or other galaxy spirals. Does your planet bars good resources?

Broly: It's dead.

Xara: I see. Apologies, that must make you a refugee.

Broly then decided to just leave, it wasn't that she was annoying - she was actually kind of nice, but the more he stands there with Ba's dirty ear, the more pissed he gets.

Xara watching him leave before pressing a button on her device which compacted her ship for later use. She caught up with him saying...

Xara: It's not common to meet another refugee. My people have all but abandoned our dying planet. I only made it here by choice.

Broly looked at her, seeing that she didn't get the hint that he wanted to be alone but he didn't want to tell her...

Then she'd ask way too many question as to why...

Xara: What is your story, otherworldly? How did you come up on this thriving planet.

Broly: Girl - Looking Angel.

Xara: "Angel". Hmm, that is not within my knowledge. I see that I will learn a lot here. Are you the King here.

Broly: Don't want to be.

Xara: I see.

The two kept on walking till he reached his Family Home where Grayfia was just finishing up her teaching to her child.

He was studying pretty hard till he heard the door opened...

?: Mother?

Grayfia: He is here sooner than expected.

?: Who is that? I thought you said that we were given this house.

Grayfia: Just because we are given this place, does not meant that the person who gave it to us can't come in.

The two made their way down the stairs to see Broly with the boy tilting his head at the very large teenagers. He raised an eyebrow at him but then remembered the human from the Rating Game with Riser.

 He raised an eyebrow at him but then remembered the human from the Rating Game with Riser