Holy Sword

Author: Please keep in mind while ready this that I do not follow the manga or show of Highschool DxD or Dragon Ball Super. I will continue to watch Highschool DxD but I'm just catching up. Thanks.

Rias and the others ran up the mountainside where Broly's house was because they wanted to talk to him...

They felt like Yumiko's Hunt left a bad taste in his mouth and that he doesn't want to be around them. This made Rid a little bit more than worried...

Kina: Prez? You're overreacting.

Akino: Broly wouldn't just drop us like that.

Rias: I-I'm not thinking that. I just want to make sure, he's ok. This was a lot to bring on him - and we just saved him from his kidnappers yesterday.

Kina: Awww!!!!

Asia: Ehehe...

Sherry: MARRIAGE FIRST!!!!

Ariel: Love between a human and a demon is just...

Koneko: Wow...

Akeno: Look at you, acting the role of his wife so well. I knew you'd be good at i-

Rias: ANYWAY!!!! I just need to make sure everything's ok - so instead of you all commenting on our personal lives - can we get up this mountain!?

Koneko: And she said our personal lives.

Akeno: He's really got you hooked.

Rias: 💢 BE QUIET!!!!

A.C. crawled up to them from being so tired of going up. She was sweaty as she said...

A.C.: Are... Are we there yet?

*RUMBLE!!!!*

A.C.: Huh?

Rias: What's that?

Akeno: I've never felt something like this before.

They all looked around, wondering what was going on but then they felt the ground under them sink in...

The mountainside sunk a little...

Rias: Let's go!

They all ran up, seeing Broly but also two females that stood across from him. One looked a little nervous while the other grinned like cockily...

Caulifa: Alright Kale! Let's do this!!!

Kale: O... O-Ok...

She looked at her friend as she passed her the potara earring.

Akeno: Um, what is that suppose to do -

She got her answer when their bodies were yanked together.

Kina: Ohhhh!!!!

Isana: THEY'RE TOUCHING VAGINAS!!!!!

They were both engulfed in a light. Their forms shaped into an orb while the wind raged through out everywhere...

It all calmed down before they looked on...

Seeing not two...

But one...