Uuuuuuuh....

Kina sat Broly on the bed and giggled to herself with a smile. She set herself next to him and said...

Kina: Hey Broly? Do you wanna know what the girls at school like?

Broly: ... Gossip?

Kina: Pfft! Hehhahah! I mean you're not wrong, but that's not what I was referring to.

Broly: ?

Kina: They like it... when you show them compassion... and intimacy. Heh they also like it when a strong guy is vulnerable around them.

Broly: ... Compassion... like mother and father?

Kina: Well, you're on the right track, but it's a little different.

She grabbed his hand and said...

Kina: But intimacy is a whole other level. Can I show you what I mean?

Broly: ...

Without another word, Kina laid the boy on his side before doing the same - herself but in front of him. She slid her body against his and said...

Kina: Put your arms on me.

The Saiyan blinked before wrapping his big arms around her shoulders but she giggled which got his attention...

Kina: No...

She brought his arms lower - towards her waist and said...

Kina: It's suppose to be here. Now pull me in more.

Broly: ...

He didn't know about this, he was starting to get a weird feeling like the bath time with Murayama when her chest touched his dick.

Kina looked back at him and graced her hand on his cheek, saying...

Kina: That's right. You got it. This is part of what intimacy is. Lean forward for me.

He did what she said but her hair was kinda in the way so he got as close as he could without touching her hair.

Kina: Closer...

Broly: ... Your hair.

Kina: Heheh that's what you're suppose to do.

Broly: ...

He did as she said and leaned forward even more. He could practically smell the sweet aroma of the shampoo she uses...

Kina: This is how you make a girl feel special.

Broly: ?

Kina: Other girls just like it when you run your hands through their hair, some even like it when you rub their stomach. But one thing a lot of girls like...

She then then laid on her back and patted her chest. The teen was confused, so she giggled and said...

Kina: Come lay right here.

Broly: ?

He scratched his head but did as she said, once again and laid on her breasts. They felt really good against the side of his face but then he felt her hand on his chin as she gently faced him towards her.

Kina: Girls love it when a boy wants to be babied. It's kind of a confidence booster for us.

The Saiyan didn't know that. Girls really were weird, why would you want a full grown teen to just lay on your stomach - doesn't that feel uncomfortable.

Kina: I personally like it when your this close... but I wouldn't mind you... getting adventurous ~.

She then leaned him in against the headboard and straddled his hips with a giggle. The teen now knew that this kinda wholesome and soft lesson was about to make a HUGE turn.