Weekend Visit

After tonight's events, the only thing that Broly was ready for was bed. It was the weekend and he wanted to use the opportunity to relax from the how stressful it was not to just go full out "Planet Killer".

He walked up to his apartment but realized that someone was waiting there, knocking at his door. Seeing that this was Katase, the pink haired classmate from his class he walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder which made her flinch and shriek before looking at the tall Saiyan.

Katase: O-Oh! B-Broly! Hi! I... thought you were home.

He gave her a questionable look that told her that he wanted to know why she was there.

Katase: You probably want to know why I'm here. W-Well, you see, I was just... hoping that... u-um... I could... spend the weekend with you!

She was blushing hard because she never thought she'd be asking a boy this. She put her hands together and said...

Katase: S-So... is it ok?

Broly: ?

The Saiyan scratched his head, wondering why she would want that but shrugged his shoulder before opening his door and standing to the side.

Katase gasped in surprise and said...

Katase: T-Thank you!

Before letting herself in the house. Looking around, she saw that Aika wasn't kidding, it was so clean and despite his Wolf, it didn't smell bad thought it did have a pleasant earthy smell to it, like a forest.

She looked around his apartment to see that it was spacious with an extra bed so she went and put her bag down in that room. She saw his room was way bigger and that his bed looked way comfier and as she came back.

She came to him and said...

Katase: Wow, your apartment is so nice.

He nodded and took off his shirt and patting his chest before yawning, sleep sounded real good right now.

Katase's face went red, being in a school were the girl ratio was 80% to the boys 20% she's never seen a boy topless before. She instantly thought that this was the part where Broly would try something since they are alone and in his house...

Katase: Um... I don't...

But then she saw him walk away from her and go to his kitchen to whip her up something quick to eat. She smelled the food and it made her stomach growl as he then put the plate down and went into his bathroom.

Katase: Huh?

She heard the shower water go on and sigh and she plopped down on the couch saying to herself...

Katase: That was close. I really thought he was going to... (blush) do something to me.

She then pulled out the taser she was got from the other girls and said...

Katase: I know they said it's for my protection but I don't think I'm going to need this, he's so nice.

She looked at the food, it look so delicious and so she bit into it to see that the flavor was so heavenly. She blush and moaned from how good it was and put a hand on her cheek saying...

Katase: Boy can cook this good? Oh wow.

She then heard foot steps coming in and saw Broly with his wolf walk in and smile saying...

Katase: It's so good!

He nodded at her and went to get his own plate while the wolf sat on the couch, laying his head on her lap which made her giggle...