S...S-Soft...

That night, Broly got into his large walk - in shower that was next to his bathtub. He never uses the shower because he likes baths more so for now, he felt that it was appropriate.

He washed his hair with his eyes open, looking at the ceramic walls, still wondering why Katase decided to stay over.

Despite what Raynare said, she could've just ignored it and went home but she insisted in staying anyway. He rinsed himself off and yawned with sleep on the mind, he started to get out but heard

Katase: I-I... I-I'm coming in!

The pinkette walked into the bathroom with nothing but a towel on and saw Broly looking at her from the shower door

It was steamy so she didn't necessarily see his "dende", but she knew that his muscles were a sight to see.

She blushed red and looked away but remembered what Murayama did to him and "hmphed" to herself.

Katase: U-Um... c-can I... wash your back?

Broly: ?

The Saiyan scratched his head at that but shrugged his shoulders a second later with a sigh. She nodded and hesitantly made her way into the walk - in shower.

She closed her eyes, a little shaken and dropped her towel showing her bare body which made the teen's eyes go wide.

His dick twitched at this but he kept himself under control as Katase said...

Katase: C-Can... Can you... turn around for me please?

Broly nodded absentmindedly and did what she said. The teen girl took a moment, panicking a little...

Katase: WHAT AM I DOING HERE!?!?? I-Is this ok? How is he ok with this!?!? Does he want to touch me!? Should I let him touch me!?!?

She then remembered the stuff that Raynare said about her being "naive" and "inexperienced". Thinking of that, she threw caution to the wind and lathered soap over the front of her body thinking...

Katase: Because of those pervy boys, I know that guys like this kind of stuff.

She inhaled before exhaling and quickly hugged Broly from behind.

Broly: ?

The Saiyan looked back at her to see that all of her front side was covered in soap and water but it also felt really good and really slippery.

Katase began to rub her front on his back which made the Saiyan's eyes lower in content. Katase then proceeded to rub his chest and abs as sensually as she could.

From how clumsy she was with her hands, it almost made Broly laugh. He didn't even think he was ticklish but then again, Goku still exists.

Katase: I hope he doesn't think I'm some kind of lewd girl. He seems to like it, so I guess it's ok. Hmm...