Rich Kid

Before getting home, Broly decided to stop by the store and get himself something to eat from him and Howler but as he was getting home, he heard his phone ring.

He pulled it out and looked at it, seeing that it was someone from his dad's company so he tapped "accept" and put the phone up to his ear.

Mila: Broly? Are you there? It's Mila. You remember me right? I was your father's assistant.

Broly: Yes.

Mila: Great, I just wanted to call you and let you in on what's been going on here at the corporation. Everything is in order but there is a slight problem. When we went to go refurbish your father's house in the mountains, we found some people trying to buy it. What would like us to do? You could either spend some time there for a few days or pay security. It's up to you.

Broly thought about it for a second, he didn't want to put security cause he knows that they work a lot already with his dad's corporation so he said...

Broly: I'll go there.

Mila: Alright, I'll let everyone know, anything else you need.

Broly: Food.

Mila: Heheh you're a simple guy you know that right? Ok, I'll make sure that the house is stocked, try to make it there by Thursday, alright.

Broly: Hm.

Mila: Alright, talk to you later, and stop by the company every once in a while. The employees miss the child of their boss... i-including me.

With that, she hung up...

Once he got up to his door, he saw that Murayama was there wearing a sweater with thigh - high socks and shoes waiting for him with a blush on her face

She couldn't believe that she was going to do what she had planned. She rubbed her head and whimpered to herself saying...

Murayama: M-Maybe this isn't such a good ideas.

She turned around to go down the stairs but bumped into the wall known as Broly.

Murayama: Ah!

She looked up to see that it was him and took a breath of relief saying...

Murayama: Broly, you scared me.

Broly: ?

The Saiyan looked at her with an expression of confusion as she said...

Murayama: Oh... uh... Darn it... I was going to leave... but I can't have him forgetting us. Um, Broly?

Broly: ?

Murayama: Is it ok if I... y'know... spent the night with you!?

Broly just looked at her before shrugging his shoulder and opening his door, stepping aside to let her in.