Training Day

Isana: Mm... sigh... huh?

Isana woke up with a satisfied but confused moan as she looked at the bed her and Asia shared

Isana woke up with a satisfied but confused moan as she looked at the bed her and Asia shared. She looked around the room before rubbing her eyes and seeing that she was actually in a luxurious bedroom which made her eyes almost pop out...

Isana: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Asia jotted it up from the shriek and fell out of bed which made the brown - haired beauty say...

Isana: Oh my Gosh! I'm sorry.

Asia: I-It's ok. Why were you screaming?

Isana: I kinda forgot that we were at Broly's family home. Geez, I must've fell right asleep when we got here.

Asia: it is pretty amazing.

Isana: Come on, I smell food.

Isana and Asia started to get dressed but then the devil girl realized that this room was only suppose to be for her, which meant that Asia snuck in there.

Isana gained a devilish smile and snuck behind Asia and grabbed her breasts...

Asia: Ah! I-Isana!

Isana: Oh Asia, you naughty girl~. Wasn't this suppose to be MY room? I don't remember us sharing a room.

Asia: I-I j-just... didn't want to sleep alone.

Isana: Oh really~? We're you cold? Then let me warm you up~.

The girl then licked Asia's neck making her shriek from the weird but pleasurable feeling as Isana kneaded her breast with one hand and slowly rubbed her stomach with the other.

Asia: Mm~ I-Isana... c-cut it out. It f-feels...

Isana: Aww but you like it, don't you? Why don't I keep going heheh-

Koneko: I knew leaving you alone with her was a bad idea.

Isana flinched at the voice and went pale before looking back at the stoic Koneko who was wearing one of Broly's shirts since she forgot to pack saying...

Isana: O-Oh! H-Hey Koneko. F-Fancy seeing you here.

The white haired beauty slammed her fist into her hand which made a shockwave and cracked her knuckles saying...

Koneko: Gonna wish you haven't.

Isana: WAIT!!!!

Broly has just came back with Kina, getting Koneko's clothes before going to go check on the food. Once he was done.

He came to Isana and Asia room only to see the room door get blown out with a naked Isana smacking into the while.

The girl's ghost came out of her mouth as she was face down with her butt up in the air and for some reason, Broly liked the view.