A Stray

After school, Broly walked towards the front to go home, but felt the seething glares of the boys and Isana on him but said girl had another girl waiting on her for some reason.

He had no idea why it was pointed towards him but he knew that it most likely had to do with the orientation they tried to bring him to.

He looked at the sky and saw a plane fly by before a small smile graced his face, this really wasn't too bad. He's never really took it into consideration, but it was nice living here. He just wished that his father and mother could see him now.

Walking back to his apartment Katase and Murayama came up on the sides of him and said...

Murayama: Hi Broly!

Katase: Do you mind if we walk with you?

He just shrugged his shoulders, making the girls giggle as they talked about their day, though he halfway listened because he could feel himself being watched.

His face was forming a glare but he kept it to himself because he knew that these girls couldn't do anything, so he decided to stop.

Murayama: Hm? What's wrong?

He shook his head to tell them no before whistling. They gave him a raised eyebrow before seeing a big and beautiful white and black wolf walk towards them.

Katase: It's so pretty!

Murayama: Does he belong to you, Broly?

The Saiyan nodded and ran his hands through its mane as he licked his face.

Katase/Murayama: AAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

He then stood up and gave it a gesture which made it nod as it brushed up against the girls and walked forward.

Murayama: Huh?

Katase: I don't get it.

Broly: Walk home...

They both looked at him before each other...

Katase: OH! His dog is gonna walk us home!

Murayama: That's so sweet of you! Are you sure he knows how to get back though?

He nodded with a smile as they waved at him...

Murayama: Ok! Be safe!

Katase: You're so nice! We'll see you in class tomorrow.

He waved back at them but once they turned around, he had an intense glare on his face that made his onyx eyes turn to the color of amber.

He calmly walked towards the city's forest, keeping his power under control, he could feel himself drawing near to the evil creature as he stumbled upon what seems to be an invisible wall.

Broly: ...

Looking behind him, and tried to back track but found himself unable to move any further. This was a trap, and he walked right into it but he wasn't worried at all. That's when a large demonic looking creature crashed down in front of him laughing menacingly before picking him up since he was trapped inside of the box trap.

?: Ahahahahha! Serves you right, kid! Mm you look tasty, all that muscle meat will do me some good.

Broly: ...

?: Thanks for the meal kid!

The monster then opened its mouth and began to swallow Broly but then his hair started to stand up and he began growling.