I WANNA BE FIRST!!!!

Author: Guys, don't worry. These filler chapters are almost over, I'm gonna try to end it in this chapter - if I can't it'll end in the next one and we'll continue with the cannon.

Rias, She was actually at a restaurant, waiting on said boy - though she did come...

VERY early...

Three hours to be precise...

She was too excited about their time together. Their shopping hangout didn't work so she was really looking forward to this.

She also didn't expect him to get there at six exactly...

Or the next hour...

Orrrr the hour after that...

She furrowed her brow, looking around for him but she didn't feel him, it was like his presence was fuzzy.

Yumiko and the others wouldn't actually try and blatantly go after the saiyan, would they?

Hardly...

They weren't that stupid...

They were weak in battle, the only reason why her and the other Succubi are known, is because of their natural influential purposes on earth.

They aren't suppose to step out of line like how Yumiko tried...

She stood up with a worried expression, said Succubi Princess hated rejection and she'd go to great lengths to get what she want.

She felt that it was the demonic way to be...

Suddenly, her phone rings...

Rias: Hello?

Isana: Uh... Prez?

Rias: What?

Asia: We think you should come to the ORC.

Rias: Why? What happened?

Isana whimpered through the phone...

Rias: ... What happened?

Later at the club...

Rias: WHAT!?!!!?!?!

Akeno: No... that can't be right.

Kina: She can't do that!

Koneko: Welp, I say we jump her, who's with me?

A.C. and Xara raised their hands...

Rias: But Broly was totally fine earlier!

Anya: I don't see how this could've happened, I knew everything about Yumiko and the others.

Raynare: Well, guess you REALLY didn't know shit about them, huh?

Anya grumbled under her breath...

Rias looked at Raynare...

Rias: And you do?

Raynare: Why do you think I left? I went to go and kill her other allies that were coming here.

Anya: You were?

Isana: Why?

Raynare: It's basic math. Leeches only suck off things that have a lot of what they want.

Kina: So you did this knowing they were coming after him?

Koneko: Meaning that... you did it for Broly.

Raynare flinched at what they were insinuating and blushed before looking to the side...

Akeno gave her a type of stare that wanted to hate her but because Broly got involved with her, she's forced to comply.