Kuoh Academy

Up in space was a sixteen year old Broly floating in front of the sun with his eyes closed, he had a mist like green aura all over his body that started to flare up more and more.

He breathed in and out, opening his eyes to see that the sun was finally hitting the part of earth he stayed in, which also meant that night was turning morning.

He already got his letter of admission to attend this "Kuoh Academy" but he was a little anxious, this would be his first time being around people his age.

He sighed, and boomed off towards his new apartment which wasn't all that much but also wasn't all that small.

Since his father was well respected in his company, the people their made sure that Broly had everything he needed.

He touched down, jogging to a stop as he came in to his place to feed his new pet wolf and get ready but then he looked at his trademark wear

He touched down, jogging to a stop as he came in to his place to feed his new pet wolf and get ready but then he looked at his trademark wear. Bah's ear.

Did he really want to wear it around other people? It was no secret that humans were curious. He breathed in and then out, deciding to put it on, but to keep his anger under control and warn people that trying to take it would be bad.

He grabbed his admission letter just in case and made his way to the school, instantly catching the eyes of a lot of student who saw that he had on their school uniform... and some weird furry thing wrapped around his waist.

Broly found it weird how everyone reacted to him. He looked like any normal teen, right? So why was his size all that surprising? Then again their aren't many teens that are 6'2 and muscle bound.

He stopped and thought about bypassing the crowd by flying but then someone bumped into him.

He looked down and saw a very small girl who looked at the ground where her brownie had fell

He looked down and saw a very small girl who looked at the ground where her brownie had fell. When she looked up at Broly, she glared but he only raised an eyebrow before taking out a piece of candy from his pocket and giving it to her.

She looked at the piece and although it wasn't what she was craving, she found it sweet that he tried to make up for what he did (didn't do.)

Koneko: Thanks.