Physical Test 2

Rias: ...

Koneko: ...

Isana: ...

A.C.: Oh...

Xara: Fascinating.

Akron: Pfft!!!

Kina: Heheh man, I really didn't think his duck was that powerful.

Asia: Um... I am... having a little bit of trouble understanding what it is that you want.

Isana: Please explain that shit again.

Rias: Let me get this straight, after Broly used you that bad, by some crazy miracle, you want to switch over now?

Anya: That's exactly right.

Author: She is also one of the girls Broly will be banging.

Rias: And persay why should I trust you?

Anya fixed her glasses and said...

Anya: Because when Yumiko requested that I join her, she promised me men - or at least some of them that would at least be sufficient enough to quell the burning in my lower regions.

Isana: ... I could help y-

Anya: I want dick and I'm tired of vagina.

Isana: You haven't had mi- you're gonna tell me that you wanna fuck Broly first, aren't you?

Anya: Funny, from what I've seen, I honestly though you were the dunce out of the group.

Koneko: She is.

Isana: I just can't live, can I?

Asia:💧I'm sorry Isana.

Rias: So, is that all the humans among you?

Anya: Of course it is - though they don't know it. You could say that me and another girl are the only ones to know about Yumiko's true self and motives. Everyone one of us would like nothing more than to finally have our Utopia Boxes ravaged beyond recognition. But whilst everyone else has had that itch scratched - I have not and Broly seem like a very good candidate.

Akeno: Meaning, she's only in it for the sex.

Kina: How do we know you won't try and steal him away?

Anya: You don't.

Koneko: What?

She gave them all a very sultry and sexual expression as her very long tong came out saying...