Fallen Roomate

It was now Monday morning and Broly was just getting up from his bed to get ready for school but when he looked to his side, Katase wasn't there. The teen Saiyan rubbed his face as he came out of his room and looked in the other room thought she wasn't there either.

He came to the kitchen area and saw that there was a plate of breakfast and a note so he picked it up and read what it said...

Katase: Broly, thanks for letting me stay the

weekend.

I enjoyed it a lot, you're so nice and considerate, I

wish there were more guys like you.

I made you some food, I hope you enjoy it. It's not

as good as yours but I did my best. I'll see you at

school ok? ... Also... thanks for that night. I loved it.

Sincerely, Katase ❤️

He didn't too much get it but from what it sounds like, she enjoyed being at his house. The Saiyan smiled and nodded at the note before sitting down and eating food.

It was actually pretty good but his mother's cooking still came out on top. Just before he could go and wash his dish before getting ready for school, he heard the fluttering of what sounded like feathers.

Broly: ?

He stood up and looked around the dining room, kitchen and living room but found nothing as he heard the fluttering again.

Broly: ...

He then made his way to the guess room in his house but and found nothing there before coming over to his own bedroom where he saw something... Ba's ear. It was on the corner of the bed.

He picked it up and sniffed it to see that it was actually his most treasured piece of his old friend and smiled since he knew that Raynare came back.

Hearing his closet creak open, he chuckled to himself before slowly turning around and caught the light spear she tried to jab into his neck.

Raynare: GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Broly just smiled at her as she ripped away from him and summoned another. She began to try and swipe away at him at light speed but the boy just kept on blocking them with his finger.

Raynare grabbed her knees and started to breath out being very irritated that this human... thing was so powerful. Humans aren't supposed to be strong anyway.

She then glared at him with gritted teeth but he just began to pet her on the head. The feel of what he was doing was starting to make her blush before she tried pushing him but this in turn made her skid back.

Raynare: Stop that! This is a fight! You're suppose to be fighting me.

The Saiyan shook his head and said...

Broly: No.

Raynare: No!? What do you mean NO!?!?

Broly just walked passed her which made the black- haired beauty growl out as she saw his wolf dog come in. She looked at the huge furry animal as it brushed its head up against her hand, prompting her to pet it.

She pulled back and scratched her head fast before glaring at him.

Raynare: Stop that!!!

Broly: Heh.

Raynare: IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!

He then sat his clothes in the bed before going to take a shower...