You Can If You Want

Author: I lied, it's tonight/today... enjoy.

Anka: So? What is it that you want?

Broly stood in front of the all but only Tigers glared death at them - especially Broly. He gave her a sideways glance before Xel, saying...

Broly: I want you to stop harassing A.C., she didn't mean to do something so bad.

Xel: Really? Then what possessed her to do such a thing in the first place.

A.C.: W-Well... Ms. Xel. I wanted my classmates to like me. They really treated me badly so I thought that maybe if I just do something they told me to do then they'd be my friends.

Anka: And you believed that?

Tigra: All this... for recognition? The urge to kill you has because greater.

Broly pulled her closing, making her hold on to his back which made Tigra growl out...

Broly: A.C. won't do anything like that again.

Xel: Oh? And what makes you think that she won't give in to something like these again. Despite her back scar, there are way more dangerous spirits.

Broly: I'm her friend, that's all she needs.

The girl looked up at the teen before sighing...

A.C: Sigh, I can already see that this guy is awesome.

Xel: ... Hmm

Tigra: Xel, you're not thinking of actually letting her off. She disrespected us.

Xel: True, but she's also shown that she had no ill intentions. She's just a byproduct of a prank thrown on us.

Anka: Hmm... but are you sure.

Xel: I'm never wrong. Very well, from now on, A.C. will be in your care. You see to it that she doesn't try this with any other shrine.

Broly nodded before looking at the teen bombshell who smiled...

A.C.: YES!!!! No more creepy late night walks.

Broly smiled at her before looking at the spirits...

Broly: Thank you.

Anka: Hm, good manners. If only the youth today could acquire such a skill.

Tigra: She even comes back here - you won't stop me from ripping her head off.

The Saiyan rolled his eyes and started to make his way out but then...

Xel: You are Broly, correct?

This made the teen stop and look back towards her...

Xel: We have heard of you from on high. Your very strength shook all of the ever - so - growing Underworld. You are seen as a threat and an ally. You should watch yourself.

Anka: We will be keeping a close look on you - for our sakes as well.

Tigra: Don't make us regret not killing you.

He didn't care, he had a feeling that that was gonna be what they were gonna say. He got it already, he was a big problem for evil - doers and even good people should he turn.

But what they thought didn't matter. Their fear wasn't his fault. He nodded with the two making it downstairs where Karlamine left a note, showing that she left home.

The paper incinerated a second later as he looked at A.C. coming down.

A.C.: Freedom! Freedom!!!! Man dude, thank you - really, thank you!!!