It... Feels Good...

Broly woke up groggily to the high and bright rays of the sun and shielded his eyes. When he blinked his eyes open, he found himself in his room, remembering what happened last night.

He smiled and noticed that his arms were around Rias's waist and they even moved around to where he was cuddling her from behind.

Rias rubbed his arm with a slight blush in her sleep and thought about how much she could get used to this.

He looked at her to see that she was still sound asleep and smiled but felt that he was between something and soft

Broly: ? ... !

The Saiyan was shocked to see that his dick was at full mast between her soft pillow - like thighs. He sweatdropped at this and sighed wondering how he could get out of this situation.

He looked at her own love parts and saw that because of his burly thick member, she began leaking her love nectar.

She then started to move which made him moan quietly. He tried to think quickly but nothing came up until he heard a voice.

Kina: Well, this is a fun situation.

Looking at the blonde, she smirked and said...

Kina: Need some help.

The Saiyan nodded immediately. Kina giggled and used her speed to get Broly out of the position he was in without waking the naked red beauty.

Kina: Good! You're out.

He sighed but then remember something, Kina just helped him... which means...

He looked at her to see a lustful smile before sighing, of course she wanted something in return. She is a devil after all.

In Kina's room, the girl sat the boy down while he leaned his back against the headboard before straddling his hips.

Broly: Why?

Kina: Cause we didn't get to finish our lesson yesterday. Heh don't you want to ~?

Broly: ...

She smirked at his silence before looking at his exposed member. She bit her lip and took her panties and bra off before pulling him forward.

Kina: Come on, here, suck on my nipples, I promise you'll like it.

He lowered her eyes before looking at her to see that she licked her lips in a lustful way and giggled. Looking at her perky breasts, he did exactly what she said and put her nipple in his mouth, sucking on them.

Kina: Ahn~!

Seeing as how he couldn't get out of this without having his dick hard all day, he let loose a little. The blonde ran her hands through his hair and pecked his forehead while moaning.

She grind her pussy against his member before taking it by the head and began to rub it which made Broly winced.

Kina: It's so warm!

Kina held onto the back of his head, still grinding against him while the other hand rubbed the top part of his dick,

Kina: Mm~! R-Remember, you can grab and nibble on them too.

The boy grabbed her breast and started to lightly nibble which made the blonde throw her head back in pleasure, her moans were now becoming a little bit louder as she showed a shameless smile.

Broly's veiny member rubbed against her clit which made it all slimy and slippery. The boy stopped and looked at it, wondering what happened. Did she pee on him?