... She's... Really Young...

The girl from before, that was saved my Broly finally got home, safe and sound, deciding not to go to school today since she was at gun point not long ago.

?: Man, that was scary. I can't believe those guys, taking me hostage because they were horny.

She looked up at the sky and said...

?: I mean, come on, all I did was tell them that they'd have to wait till I got out of school. They would've gotten if they had just waited. Sigh...

The girl scratched her head at the whole situation before texting someone on her phone but then she looked back up to see our beloved Legendary Saiyan walking towards her, thought his head was in a paper, most likely a map.

Broly: Hm...

?: Huh? It's that hot guy.

She watched as he passed her up...

?: Uh... hey. Again.

Broly looked up and turned around to the girl.

?: Whats up?

She smiled at him and walked to the tall teen...

?: What, were you following me?

Broly gave her a sweatdropped expression and shook his head saying...

Broly: I'm here for a friend.

?: Friend huh? Well, I know everyone in this neighborhood. Who is she?

Broly: A.C., I'm here to pick up her clothes.

?: A.C. SENT YOU!?!?!?!?!? Heheheh!!!!

Broly raised his eyebrow at the girl, who was she to A.C.? She looked at him with and took him by the arm.

?: Come on!! Come on!! Follow me! The house is this way.

Broly: ?

Now Broly wasn't the smartest but from how she sounded, she must've been related to the girl. As she pulled him off, he realized that his arm was between her breast and even bought they weren't A.C.'s they still felt good.

They quickly arrived at the the two - story home of A.C with the girl stopping and saying...

?: Welp, this is where she stays, mom, grandma, auntie, and my sisters should be home by now.

Before she could even open up the door, it suddenly creaked open with a couple of men leaving out and either fixing their belt buckles or zipping up their zippers.

Man: Ah... as good as always.

Man 2: You girls really know how to work it.

?: Hehe Aww aren't you sweet.

?: Heh, you youngsters nowadays. So full of energy.

Man 3: See you next time ladies.

?: Don't go thinking you can just do what you want.

Man4: Hehe we already did. And you liked it.

?: S-Shut up!!!

The men then looked at the huge brick wall of a teen before the girl.

Man: Aska!

The girl now named Aska waved and said...

Aska: Hey mister!

Man 2: Where were you? I was specifically waiting on you.

Aska: Sorry, I had to go to school. I'm only home because some guy tried to steal me away.