Chapter 20

Mia POV
Mature

Today is the day that I have to go back to work.I love working a lot but I don't like my boss what he did to me will never be forgettable I need to figure out a way to get him fired or something he needs punished. But I still need to get a hold of Warren and tell him everything he makes me feel safe and protected. Sighing I put on my heels and grab my purse.

Walking to the kitchen I grab my lunch I made last night and my car keys.  As I'm pulling up to Danvers Enterprise parking lot I look around and I see Jason car is here great just what I needed. Walking into the building I see people looking at me like they have seen a ghost, going over to the elevator I press the button as I am waiting for it I feel someone tap my shoulder turning around.

''Adam'' a smile instantly appears on his face

'' Long time no see stranger. It's strange seeing you here again.'' He says

Feeling my cheeks Redding '' Yep I'm back.''

'' Hey cheer up it's your first day back. How about I'll buy you lunch and we can catch up.'' He says

The elevator doors open and we both step inside. Pushing the 20th floor button while he pushes the 15th.

Turning towards him '' I actually brought my lunch today but I would love to some other time.''

He raises his eyebrows and chuckles '' Okay fair enough''

'' So any new ladies you talking to'' I ask

He whips his head towards me  ''Actually yeah she's a bit older''

I busted out laughing '' Oh dang now we have to get lunch so you can tell me about her.''

The door opens and we exchange goodbyes before he gets off onto his floor. Adam is truly a great friend I should start to make some more time for him. The elevator finally stops on the floor that I'm dreading, as the door opens I step out and look around and realize it is very quite something doesn't add up.

Walking to my office I open the door and look around it still looks all the same as last time I was in there. All the shit that happened in here makes me want to puke.

I plop my purse on the desk and go over to my computer to turn it on. As I'm waiting I look at the papers I need to get to work on. Flipping through the papers I didn't realize Mr. Danvers came in.

'' Oh um Mr. Danvers'' standing up real fast cause my chair to go rolling

He just watches me carefully then chuckles'' Calm down I just came to see if you were here or not and to see if you saw the work you need to catch up on.

Nodding my head '' Yes sorry I was about to come and say I was here but I started working and got distracted.''

He looks at me curious '' Are you staying in the office or going out for lunch.''

'' staying in'' I go over and receive the chair

'' Well come to my office then so we can discuss some things.'' With that the walks out

What in the world just happen like no I don't want to have lunch with him I should have just went with Adam dammit.

5 hours later

Getting together all the files that are done I go to Mr. Danvers office and knock. I hear him say come in as I walk in I realize he put down the automatic curtains and the room was very dim. Turning around I close the door and let out a breathe. You can do this I repeat in my head.

I go over to the chair informs of his desks and sit down with the stack of files in my hands. He doesn't say anything just stares at me the only time. When I was about to say something he gets out from behind the desk and comes over to me and takes the files and opens the first one and looks at it and nods his head.

He places the files on the desks and goes to the door and locks it.

I freeze up this can't be happening I think. I start getting up and he comes over to me and takes my hand and smiles at me and leads me over toward the couch.

Out of no where he grabs my faces and smashes his lips to mine. I start to push at his chest to get away but he grabs them and holds them still. Our foreheads meet and his looks into my eyes.

" I just wanted to say I am sorry for everything let me make it up to you. I promise I will make it feel good this time." He breathes out

He started to kiss down my neck and I feel his hands go around my back and pull the zipper down on my skirt. He pushes me onto my back and takes me skirt and panties off. He slowly rubs his hands up and down and finds me clot he starts rubbing me in slow circles. I moan out and bite me lip. Then he did something I never expected expected him to do he gets between my legs and starts licking and biting everything. He ran his mouth from my clit to my hole and back and forth. Finally he closes his mouth over my clit and sticks two fingers in me and starts to fingering me.

" ph please" I call out

He chuckles and starts to suck even harder and fingering me faster. He curls his fingers up and hits my sweet spot.

I scream out and have a mind blowing orgasm

He licks me clean and gets up so I can see him stick his finger in his mouth to clean them off.

I feel myself blushing as I see him do it. I sit up and redressed myself while he stares at me the whole time.

I looked at him and sees him going over to his chair and motions for me the come. I sit in the chair across from him.

" I kept my promise that I would make you feel good next time it's on you. But we really need to discuss the upcoming months and what I expect out of you." He says

" Yes sir"

After about 20 minutes of us discussing I go back to my office and eat my lunch as I'm finishing up it my phone rings. Picking it up i look at the screen and see it's Warren.

" Hey what's up" I say happily

" I'm coming over tonight at 7. I need to tell you something important." He says

" Okay is everything okay." I start to get nervous

" Can't explain over the phone I'll see you tonight." He then hangs up the phone

What was that about......

Authors note

Thoughts on Mia and Jason? What does Warren want to talk about? Thoughts on Adam and his new lady friend?