Chapter 10

Mia's POV

Vibrating

Vibrating again

Opening my eyes I realize it's starting to get dark out after I got home from work I needed a nap.

The sound of vibrating brings me out of my thoughts digging for my phone I look at it and see 5 missed calls and 3 texts messages from Katie.

'We're going to the bar get ready I'll meet you there'

Tossing my phone down in my bed I roll over and look at the wall I'm reminded of Jason or should I say Mr. Danvers they way he treats me on my first day we fuck and be passionate then something in him flips and becomes a real asshole. It shouldn't bother me but it does he sets something off inside me and idk how I feel about it.

Deciding I can't anymore I toss the covers off of me and get up and walk to the the bathroom to get ready. As I'm getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and go over to the mirror what I see shocks me I look like I been run over a few times. Sighing I brush my teeth and brush my hair walking out of the bathroom I go and sit on the hedge of the bed and look at the time on my phone 8:30; I get up and walk over to my closet and look for something to wear I pick out a white spaghetti strap bodysuit with a cut out back with a mini high waisted beige leather skirt.

Looking in the mirror I realize it's a lot but I love it I smile and walk in the bathroom and straighten my hair and put on some makeup I finish up with a bright red lip I sigh then walk out of the bathroom and go to find my nude heels pulling them on I realize it's 9:20 I was mean to be ready a little bit ago but loss track of time. Going over to my phone I pick it up and grab my wallet and car keys I walk out of the house and get it my car. On my way to the bar I call Katie and tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes downtown Seattle was only 10 minutes from me i would prefer to live in the actual city then the outskirts. I'm planning on moving out when I get enough money I'm going to miss my dad so much he means so much to me, but mom can go to hell for all I care.

I see people walking on the sidewalk towards the bar and people goofing around outside it is packed like usual. Hating evening living my bed but being in public is so much worse. Pulling into a parking spot I park and take my seatbelt off and wait and stare inside the bar I look for Katie but I don't see her grabbing my phone I tell her I'm here and about to come in.

Getting out of the car I make sure my outfit is all good as I am walking to the front door Jason comes storming out almost knocking me over.

''Mia'' he says with a surprise look on his face

'' Jason'' I replay nonchalantly

He looks me up and down then as he gets to my face his squints.

'' why are you wearing this it shows off slot you wouldn't want something to happen to you.''

''Because it's brand new and it's cute I came here to have fun. But why are you here and at that storming out like a mad man?''

''Hmm''

As he is about to say something the door opens and some blonde girl comes out and sees me and Jason smiling wickedly she comes up to Jason and gives him a kiss on the cheek then turns towards me and gives me a smirk then walks away. I scoff and roll my eyes.

''Who's that?''

'No one important just she girl I met in there'' he shrugs his shoulders and stuffs his hands into his pockets and looks me in the eyes.

''Well ok I thinking I'm going to go in on that note bye'' as I am about to pull the door open I hand wraps around my wrists turn and look at Jason.

He pushes me up beside the door and puts his hands beside the sides of my head.

'' Would you like to get out of here I am awfully very hungry'' he says with a glint in his eyes

I raise my eyebrows at that '' I'm not going to have sex with you if that's what you mean''

'' I mean I'm always down for sex but i know this diner around the corner?''

'' I can't a friend of mine is waiting on me to arrive I'm already late enough''

Turning my head to the side I look in the window and see Katie making out with some guy at the bar I guess she really ain't waiting for me. Turning my head back I debate on actually going with him or not.

'' sure''

He laughs and takes me hand and leads me to his car he opens the passenger door me I slide in and he shuts the door and goes around to the drivers sides and gets in on the way turn out of the corner of my eye I see him with hard eyes concentrating on the road. We pulled up to this dinner he pulls in and gets out to open my door for me '' thanks''

He nods his head and we walk together we sit in a booth across from each other. We order our foods and sit there looking at each other other.

'' what you want to talk about'' I ask

'' All I can think about it taking your out of that so called outfit because I think you would looks better without it on'' he winks

'' well maybe later if your nice enough''

Our foods come out and we eat as we are eating I run my heel up on his left leg and up to his crouch I press a little and let of a giggle he looks up at me with a look that says watch it. I run my foot back down his leg and go back to eating. As we finish eating he pays and we leave. On the way back to my house I stare out the windows as we make it I open up the car door and he gets out to. Walking up to the front door he stops me and turns me around and pushes me up against the door.

Leaning his face close to mine his breathes in and lets the air out in my face. He tucks a lose piece of hair behind my ear and miles.

'' you look dashing tonight''

Blushing '' thank you''

He leans in and brushes his lips against mine and then grabs the side of my face and starts kissing me with hardness as it's getting more steamy I pull away from him.

'' thank you for the night'' I say

'' no problem I guess I will see you at work on Monday Ms. freeman.'' He says with a chuckle

'' bright and early Mr. Danvers'' I say with a wink

He laughed and walks back to his car I watch his retreating figure there's something about him that I can't put my finger on. As if knowing I'm looking at him he turns around a smiles.

He holds up my car keys in his hands '' I'll have something pick up your car and return it to you''

I nod my head and open turn and open the front door i step inside as I turn my head and look I see his car speeding out of the driveway. I laugh and close the door behind me what a night.